• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Freebies with your Snowchecks?

M
Apr 2, 2013
Last year they gave me a cover,one gallon of xps synthetic,set of plugs,spare belt and a cleaning kit with a snowcheck.

H
Nov 28, 2007
NOTHIN FOR ME EITHER, BUT I DID GET A HECK OF A PRICE OUT THE DOOR.SO IM NOT COMPLAINING. MAYBE SKI DOO WILL THROW IN A FREE HAT OR SOMETHING. HA HA.

testpilot

Premium Member
Jan 18, 2009
When you beat a dealer down to his lowest possible price, why would you expect more stuff for free. Buy based on the value of what you get for the price you pay.

L
Dec 12, 2012
Spokane, WA
When you beat a dealer down to his lowest possible price, why would you expect more stuff for free. Buy based on the value of what you get for the price you pay.

I don't feel like I beat the dealer down. I paid the asking snowcheck price. I was just hoping for a free spare belt and a gallon of oil and maybe ice scratchers if I can convince them of that. Those things would just show me they are gona take care of me and in return I will spend more money. For the money spent on a new sled and accessories it would just be a nice gesture is all.

M
Apr 2, 2013
I don't feel like I beat the dealer down. I paid the asking snowcheck price. I was just hoping for a free spare belt and a gallon of oil and maybe ice scratchers if I can convince them of that. Those things would just show me they are gona take care of me and in return I will spend more money. For the money spent on a new sled and accessories it would just be a nice gesture is all.

I agree,I think the dealers should be happy to get your business with all the competition out there!

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I agree. I paid snowcheck asking price as well. Trust me, they aren't giving them away up here either!

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
I think it's more about the bottom line you paid for the sled. I paid $11,400 for my 163X, and received 10% off all accesories, and there installing them for free. If I woluld have paid $12,000, and received a free skid plate, and a few other things, I'm not really sure that would make me happier.

L
Dec 12, 2012
Spokane, WA
I think it's more about the bottom line you paid for the sled. I paid $11,400 for my 163X, and received 10% off all accesories, and there installing them for free. If I woluld have paid $12,000, and received a free skid plate, and a few other things, I'm not really sure that would make me happier.

Well I paid 11, 950...

L
Dec 12, 2012
Spokane, WA
Yeah I feel like my dealer isn't being very customer friendly. Their own fault really. I didn't spend as much on accessories as I would have and I most likely won't buy from them again.

S

snowbie

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
What dealer did you order from. I just ordered my stuff and couldn't even get them to throw in a gallon of oil. Or install a couple things I did order on my sled for free. Skid plate/scratchers...

I90 Motorsports. They had 3 packages you can choose from or get $600 off of the sled. I needed an avy pack, so I went that route.

Premium Features