• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for people to go west with

R
Nov 26, 2007
I have posted a few times in the iowa forum. First, my name is Jon and am 34 and live in des moines. I moved down from mn a few years ago and have yet to meet anybody at work or around me that goes west. Most of my buddies from mn have either gotten married, kids, etc. And no longer go.

I have ridden cooke, west yellowstone, and more recently have been riding rabbit ears.

Anyways, i am hoping to meet some locals that head west. Let me know if u have open spots or want to line up a trip.

I would like to maybe get out in jan and forsure over presidents day.

Oh, i am fully avy prepared and have taken class by mike duffy.

I like to ride whatever but prefer boondocking and tree riding. Riding a 07 m8 this year.

Thanks.

Jon

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
how much notice do you need to jump on board? also how long can you be gone ? some run weekends and some of us run midweek to avoid crowds. stay on here as i generally have a spot in trailer.:face-icon-small-hap

R
Nov 26, 2007
I have two kids so some notice is good. Weekends are best. I have plenty of time off from work to use, just depends on timing. Thanks.

Premium Features