• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Meet and greet

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Crossfireman brought up a good point the other day. Would be nice to meet and put faces with names. We tried at winter games, but old man winter did not want to play fair. Hope it works out better next year.

Last edited:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Will have 5 of us going if there is snow. Crossfireman wanted to get everyone together this summer or early fall and meet to put faces with names and have a few pops.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
any more ideas? i am game for anything. does anyone know when the hillclimb is over in logan? ishould call nishna valley cycle as they are involved in this.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
any more ideas? i am game for anything. does anyone know when the hillclimb is over in logan? should call nishna valley cycle as they are involved in this.

The hillclimb would be kick a$$. Find out when it is and we could do a meet there and we can always do another when we get closer to fall. Still want to do the winter games also. Everyone post an idea and we can get the first one going.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
hillclimb is april 1 minis start climbing at 11:15 big bikes follow will last till around 6:00. east edge of logan right on hiway 30 cannot miss it. there is a sled class also i think there is a couple every year.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
We have some time, everyone toss it around and let us know. We could get together mid summer and then in the early fall too. :dance:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
hillclimb is april 1 minis start climbing at 11:15 big bikes follow will last till around 6:00. east edge of logan right on hiway 30 cannot miss it. there is a sled class also i think there is a couple every year.

Steelman won't have his pro to try out by then.:crutch:

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
i think someone on a turbo yamaha ripped the hill up last year? i think the crossfire needs one more ride before it goes:crutch: i will stick to bikes on this one!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features