• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 mcxpress apex 310 h.p. for sale

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I have a 2006 yamaha apex with mc xpress turbo for sale. below is a listing of whats on the sled

2006 yamaha apex
2006 mc xpress turbo set up. (mapped for 310 horse)
head shim
boost gauge
avid drivers
parker motor sport gas rack
turbo smart boost controller
mt mod seat
chrome windshield

I have a set of ohlin's shocks(brand new) on the sled as well for an extra 600 bucks. sled is located in southern alberta. I might be interested in trades(sleds, quads or anything interesting) and cash for the sled. contact ryan at 403-393-0124.

IMG_0087.jpg IMG_0091.jpg

Sheriff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Olds, Alberta
APex

Noob, you just can't decide:face-icon-small-con...hopefully your little women didn't get to you (again) lol:face-icon-small-dis

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Noob, you just can't decide:face-icon-small-con...hopefully your little women didn't get to you (again) lol:face-icon-small-dis

nope, looking to get a impulse setup possibly.

K

kraut

Dec 6, 2009
Noob ,what are ya doin now????? Your gonna get a rep,gonna have to call you a sled WHO%E,just like me . 18 sleds ,beat that!:face-icon-small-hapChange subject a bit ,what if a person has a residence in Montana and just import my bike then make the deal on that APEX? Is that possible???BE GOOD

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Noob ,what are ya doin now????? Your gonna get a rep,gonna have to call you a sled WHO%E,just like me . 18 sleds ,beat that!:face-icon-small-hapChange subject a bit ,what if a person has a residence in Montana and just import my bike then make the deal on that APEX? Is that possible???BE GOOD

yeah, I'm a bit of a sled whore. I've had 18 total sleds as well in my lifetime. I sent you a pm.

Premium Features