• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RU Outside micro-fleece base

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
For my core, I use the RU Outside Fleece tank shown here (currently on sale). This is a great addition for my core, and has won out over everything else I've tried. I like being warm and dry, and at a reasonable price. :)

Over top of that, and for legs.......I wear the RU Outside micro-fleece tops and bottoms. Unfortunately, it looks like they are discontinuing the micro-fleece half zip tops, and micro-fleece bottoms. There are a bunch of fleece sale items here.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
For my core, I use the RU Outside Fleece thong shown here (currently on sale). This is a great addition for my core, and has won out over everything else I've tried. I like being warm and dry, and at a reasonable price. :)

Over top of that, and for legs.......I wear the RU Outside micro-fleece tops and bottoms. Unfortunately, it looks like they are discontinuing the micro-fleece half zip tops, and micro-fleece bottoms. There are a bunch of fleece sale items here.

You're welcome.

Premium Features