• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI... New Fire N Ice headlight intake kit, turbo intake and other stuff.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
LPIdaho showed me this and I thought I'd share it with you all..

Fire N Ice website!!http://firenice.us/catalog/index.php

Fire N Ice Gear (FNI) has some new stuff out this year for the turbo guys and people just looking to get some good airflow into their motors.

Paul Hurley is the owner and a great guy to buy stuff from... top notch customer service!!

Headligt Intake, Includes light, available with red, black, white or gray screen.

GetAttachment.jpg

headlightintake.jpg

2009 Hi Flow shock tower vents
shocktowervents.jpg

Aero Charger Turbo intake kit
Turbointake.jpg

Lower side vent panel
lowervent.jpg

Nice stuff Paul!!

Last edited:
B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Beat me to it, was in at a dealer yesterday and they had all this stuff mounted up on sleds. Like the headlight one, seemed to drop a bit of weight too, only concern I had was, for people that night ride, the light looked a bit cheap to me.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
I'd like to see the headlight vent offered without the light as well... I'd prefer to run a good HID in there... (yes I know the HID needs DC electric)

That would be a good option, The headlight just didn't seem to fit well into the slot, headlight was oblong and the opening was round, I didn't get a good enough look to see it it sealed well though. Pics are at home. The red and black intake on the new rmks looks slick though.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Awesome stuff...love the new vents..will be getting some of them for sure..glad to see the website finally has all the products listed..

I second the Black trim..would be sweet..

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
question for you.

on a nonturbo dragon does the fireand ice air intake kit help?
and would you couple that with the slp air horn intake kit?

thanks
tim

Yes, that is a great combination!

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Nice looking stuff,really like the hi-flow shock vents on their website and the dash air intake coupled with an SLP hi-flow intake for my D7.Wife could use their prefilter kit for her 07 RMK6 to replace the foam air sock.
Are you going to be at the Denver show this weekend ???

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
I'm not affiliated with FNI... but you could drop them an email thru their website to find out...

mountainhorse thanks for the info,FNI wasn't at the Denver show but F-bomb and 2cool air vents were.Bought some Better Boards and a 2cool dash vent:).Those FNI lower side panel vents look great(I'm liking my graphics on my 08 D-7 too much to cut them up)Probably gonna get the shock vent and Holz foot rest vent for my D7 Pete

Premium Features