• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Air Box Mod results in

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
If all you do is ride 1/4 mile than that's all you care about HP is HP....Anyone can clutch/gear a sled for the 1/4 miles....Old School Science no air box mod required.

DPG

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Anyone else seeing that I've be quoted with the wrong statement??? As well as the # of people that liked a post being hidden?

Anyways I'm pretty confident with what I ride and I've asked Chris if he'd like to take me out and prove me wrong when I'm in the Island Park area this coming year with no response... I'm not brand loyal or a dick and if the viper is the real deal I'd have one next year. I'm not a great rider but can usually hold my own with most.

Did I miss an INVITATION??????

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Funny this hasn't been splattered all over TY......

Funny its there and you missed it....lol. Check the properties on the image and you will see it came from TY, you like DPG are not too bright sometimes. I used the IGNORE switch over there so I don't see your posts there, sure wished snowest would add that (HINT!)

EDIT: Looks like link to pic of time slip is dead now. Kinda thought that might happen if I posted it here....lol.

Last edited:

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Funny its there and you missed it....lol. Check the properties on the image and you will see it came from TY, you like DPG are not too bright sometimes. I used the IGNORE switch over there so I don't see your posts there, sure wished snowest would add that (HINT!)

EDIT: Looks like link to pic of time slip is dead now. Kinda thought that might happen if I posted it here....lol.

Assfault...all your really looking for is a pat on the back. You drill three holes in the air box and you want it named after you, you were begging the guys over there (TY) to call this "Bills Airbox Mod". Really, Really lame.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

No photo has been removed from what I can see.
This is the link you used for the photo.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/attachments/slip-jpg.98216/?temp_hash=992e96d2b0bcdcb980565cbe632e6973
It won't show as a picture link.
I pasted that into my browswer and then it asks for a password.

Oh, BTW, on SW you CAN ignore a user. There is a setting.
Click "User CP"
Click "Control Panel"
Click "Edit Ignore List"

Last edited:
S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
No photo has been removed from what I can see.
This is the link you used for the photo.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/attachments/slip-jpg.98216/?temp_hash=992e96d2b0bcdcb980565cbe632e6973
It won't show as a picture link.
I pasted that into my browswer and then it asks for a password.

Oh, BTW, on SW you CAN ignore a user. There is a setting.
Click "User CP"
Click "Control Panel"
Click "Edit Ignore List"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Scott.....I will no longer see infantile musing from those two idiots. Thanks!!

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
I don't get blocking a user... Sure you can block them but it's still gonna show they posted and I know the curiosity would get the best of me and I'd have to look... Its much easier to not take this too seriously.

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Scott didn't tell you that feature was designed especially for Trolls....The Troll hides then they get curious and peak than they hide again just what a Troll does....Run along troll TY is a perfect forum for you.

DPG

Last edited:

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Scott didn't tell you that feature was designed especially for Trolls....The Troll hides then they get curious and peak than they hide again just what a Troll does....Run along troll TY is a perfect forum for you.

DPG

He nearly got banned over there (TY) for acting EXACTLY like he does here......and then goes on to wine and cry how no good SW is.

4strokesmoke

Lifetime Membership
May 17, 2011
iowa
Like a bunch of women in hear b!tching and moaning! Some of the previous "trolling" is kinda like good old rib rubbing/ ball busting. But this thread really tops all of them. 3 pages of b!thching!!!
There's 4 brands for a reason we all like different things. Can't we be happy that we all snowmobile?:deadhorse::deadhorse:

Not to "pick" sides either but stingray you did start a thread to call out said "trolls". Why not just post the results and move on? Instead of starting this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features