• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PsychoSled Industries?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Ummm.... still derived from source code... Hence the impeccable SEO stats!

Do you still need goodies? I was led to believe you had given up for the year...

Well duh.
Everything on an web page is derived from code.
Some is hidden in the background and other is THRUST UPON you in public.

Goodies.
Always.
Isn't that what summer is for?

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
A little too fragile looking for my liking. Might want to add a little more "meat" to that design.

That model is build by an established company, and has been on the snow for 2 seasons. It is manufactured up to 10" in diameter... and has had zero failures.

Probably should look at the engineering again I guess... :face-icon-small-win

H
Nov 10, 2009
Denver
That model is build by an established company, and has been on the snow for 2 seasons. It is manufactured up to 10" in diameter... and has had zero failures.

Probably should look at the engineering again I guess... :face-icon-small-win

Thanks for the info and track record on the product. I thought this was a new design that you were producing. Who makes the idlers? Are you actually bringing something new to the scene (a new product that only you are offering) or are you another reseller of other vendors products?

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
I want to hear more on the control box???? Will this work on Turbo sleds as well?

It does.

Thanks to a good friend in Alaska, we were able to test it all of last season on a TNytro from sea level to 3000 feet.

The map that was used at that elevation, on a turbo sled, is the IDENTICAL map I use on a supercharged Nytro at 8000-10,000 feet.

This system has been tested at 8-10K for 2 seasons on the SC sled at 10-12 lbs of boost on 91 octane.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Thanks for the info and track record on the product. I thought this was a new design that you were producing. Who makes the idlers? Are you actually bringing something new to the scene (a new product that only you are offering) or are you another reseller of other vendors products?

There are several new items that will be solely PsychoSled Industries products.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
so lets see what you got enough hype we get it lets see it

Wow. That was aggressive.

If I was ready to open the doors, I would have started this thread - I did not.

Good things come to patient folks...

I could open tomorrow and offer up all the crap you can get anywhere; wouldn't you rather sit back and get the crap you can't get anywhere but here? :face-icon-small-ton

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Kinda the theme now days isn't it?

"I have the best stuff in the world... but it's back ordered, and it will be 6-8 weeks before I think about starting the shipping process"

That's why I haven't opened yet... I want to be ready to ship when the orders come in - not take peeps money and make them wait for months on end.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Oh great! another company that has a business plan that centers around superior customer service. Next we will be hearing about great service after the sale. that is all we need. the nerve!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So back on the 26th he had already changed his SnoWest Avatar?
I thought it was still under wraps at that point and you had just stumbled across it and forced him out into the open with his grand plans to take over the industry.

My Apologies.

Premium Features