• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are some really nice Handlebar Risers?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
OK, I want to dump the OEM handlebar riser and replace it with something really nice.

Whats out there??

Why not just wrap the thing with 10 dollar bills? It will look really nice... lol

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
Im running a Cr racing post , 7 inch cr risers ( make sure youre riseres have 4 bolt caps !) and fly 1 1/8th flat bars . A super stong set up . stong enough that i broke the steering post mount off my steering gate :face-icon-small-sho . Just throw more money at it lol

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
The riser scmurs put on his sled last year was pretty cool looking. I think it was called a Lake effect if I remember right. Looked on their website but did not see the one that Scott had. His was x shaped in the middle. looked really cool. I hope I am remembering right but I think that is who it was.

Last edited:

graham_r

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
British Columbia
I run a CR Racing post. Oft relocater, four inch Fly risers with Fly flat bars, on the bars I run ODI grips because they are long enough to get over the hook on the bar. the throttle has been switched over to a powermad throttle and the brake is an Xp master cylinder with a custom braided brake line. I like the Xp lever because of its parking brake. I was able to remove the whole stock parking brake from the sled.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Not knowing if you have a flat-top or T-Top steering post, I'm attaching a a couple of pics of the 7" RSI pivoting riser I just put on my sled. They have blue pads too.

100_0307.jpg

100_0306.jpg

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
Risers

I use the CR racing risers, love em, I actually have a set of 5" cr risers forsale, will let go for $100, they were to short for me so I switched up to the 7". Look great, never move.

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

Last edited:

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
Last edited by a moderator:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
PIVOT-RISER.jpg

AR-3B-15.jpg

• Description

• Precision angle moves handlebars straight up from center of steering post.
  • Offers increased comfort and feel for aggressive mountain rideing or trail rideing.
  • Fits flat style steering posts only.
  • Fits stock 7/8" handlebars.
  • 6061 T-6 aluminum construction.
  • Universal type design fits multiple applications.
  • Simple bolt on design installs in minutes.
  • Most snowmobiles will allow 2" or 3" of rise without extending cables or wireing.
  • Anodized Silver or Black finish.
  • Patent Pending
30 DEGREE FITS: All Polaris (Except 2009'), Ski-Doo Rev and ZX Chassis, All Arctic Cat (Except M-Series Chassis), Yamaha Mtn Max, SX, SRX, Viper

15 DEGREE FITS: ALL Arctic Cat M-Series and Crossfire Chassis without telescoping post, and 09' thru 2011' IQ Polaris with flat style steering posts or with Pro Taper Handlebars..

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
I've used Chris's stuff from Lake Effect and is he makes a wonderful product. The riser that I ran last year was from North Coast Innovation, but looked a little different than the one in the earlier picture. Nice riser and definitely bullet proof.

Christopher, the riser that you saw on my sled at Haydays was the latest version of the the North Coast X-Factor riser.

Rev34in.jpg

Pic is without the flat plate to t-post adapter.

Scott

Last edited:

kinger9

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
www.piergenius.com
I used the lake effect risor its built like a house, I needed a flat top to mount my custom gauge pod and my factory speedo is tapped into and using a CR racing mount to hold that there.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzUtMjAxMDEwMjktMTcxOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzctMjAxMDEwMjktMTcxOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjMtMjAxMDExMTQtMTYwMS5qcGc.jpg

Premium Features