• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro's doing what Nytros arent supposed to :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
There are 21 very colorful hints on this thread....

Don't wreck my sled Christopher, I know where you live :brick:

DO I get to ride YOUR SLED?

4962667601_6f2ffc3be9_z.jpg

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
sweeet! now how bout a hint, or at least how long we have to wait for an official release notice? perhaps some new track? Kinda grasping at straws here...lol

Give it a 10-14 days...got a few more test riders to play with the stuff, then it will be released...

but it is not skiis, nor a track....

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
Is this something that will be readily available when you finally announce it? Assumming it's as good as the suspense...how do I get to the top of the list with a few others on here? The sooner you let us in the sooner the cash rolls! Can you at least give us a price pointe +-?

EPS would be the bomb.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Is this something that will be readily available when you finally announce it? Assumming it's as good as the suspense...how do I get to the top of the list with a few others on here? The sooner you let us in the sooner the cash rolls! Can you at least give us a price pointe +-?

EPS would be the bomb.

I can say, it is NOT Electronic Power Steering... :)

however, if it was, it would be priceless...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Scott was gracious enough to pick up a sled for me from Michelle...and since he knows I am from the Right side of the state (location and mindset) he put a Left wing whacko sticker on the inside of the hood...it was HILARIOUS....laughed soo hard when I saw it (was subtle) called him immediately (was like midnight)

part of why I like Snowest, had never met him before, and he just offered to help out since he was picking up a bike or something from her too...was very nice of him!!! I think the trip also cost him a truck...

Guess you had to be there..................

I never did send you pictures did I, Jeremy?

Yeah, scmurs, ya had to be there. Ya see, Jeremy is a Bobcat and I am a Griz. I knew the sled was going to Bozo land, and when he said he was on his way to pick up his sled from my shop, I decided to add a little Griz/cat flavor it. Especially since the big rivalry game was only a short time away. I found one of those little wet-stick tattoos that kids put on their cheeks for the game. It was a harmless little Griz paw and I tucked it up under the hood somewhere and never said a word. Stick it and leave it, as they say. :)

I think I even snapped a couple of pics before the sled left that day.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
I never did send you pictures did I, Jeremy?

Yeah, scmurs, ya had to be there. Ya see, Jeremy is a Bobcat and I am a Griz. I knew the sled was going to Bozo land, and when he said he was on his way to pick up his sled from my shop, I decided to add a little Griz/cat flavor it. Especially since the big rivalry game was only a short time away. I found one of those little wet-stick tattoos that kids put on their cheeks for the game. It was a harmless little Griz paw and I tucked it up under the hood somewhere and never said a word. Stick it and leave it, as they say. :)

I think I even snapped a couple of pics before the sled left that day.

harmless nothing...I have seen wars break out over smaller things...you defaced, and shamed that sled...The poor sled was branded...

laughed very hard about it...but immediately set out to planning the return of the friendship offering!!!

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
so it's not skis, track, power steering... what else would you be able to add that we can't see in the pics that would make this beast sidehill better? certainly not those green plaid pajama pants the guys wearing...lol

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
OFT is involved. Im thinking a new design on the steering relocator.
This is worse than not opening xmas presents on xmas.:present: This is like finding out
there"s no Santa!!!!!:scared:

Premium Features