• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Interesting....New Yammie

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
That must be a reveal from '05 because that looks like a Vector....the most worthless sled ever produced?

Well, ok, I'm going back to Arctic Cat section now. :(

yeah, only problem is, that is a Yahaha Klim coat in the pic...so it is clearly this model year coat in the pic...second pic...

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
If that's the new Apex, I guess my '06 just went up in value!! Good LORD!

If they want to sell ANY of those things it better have a ROCKET under the hood.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Wow it looks like they went backwards:mad: That thing looks like a giant turd:rolleyes:

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
wow. very disappointed. only way they would change that is if its 170+hp in there and the weight of the nytro. but i doubt it

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I hope that isnt it, even if it had 200 horse stock i still wouldnt ride it or even consider buying one!!! Im kinda emarressed for yamaha, im mean why even bother changing the hood and the side panels, who cares whats under the hood if it still looks the same and has the same rider position.

Last edited:
A

attak06

Dec 23, 2007
st. cloud mn
new yammie

i talked to my dealer today. the apex mountain is supposed to be gone and a new mountain based on the nytro motor. thats all they have heard.

T

TApeX_07

If that's it at least I don't have to buy a new sled.

To me... Pretty much a disappointment :confused: I thought it was gona be something sweet that would impact the industry like the Ipod/phone did. For a while there I was kinda nervous that I bought a new sled and didnt wait. Felt like I was gona be on the wrong end of the curve! But not any more if thats "The Game Changer!"

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Let's just hope that they are only showing whats new for the trail segment. Hopefully they have something else up there sleeve for the mountain guys that they just aren't showing us yet! Please!!!!!

Premium Features