• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Turbo apex or nytro

flatlander77

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2009
Flat and Hard pack!!
I know there are alot listed for sale. Not sure what ones are still out there. If you have one let me know and we can see if we can work out a deal. Thanks for any info.

T
Jan 12, 2009
turbo apex

Hi, I'm from Bellingham, Wa. I own a power equipment shop, and build and sell turbo sled's. I bought a sled to resale, The sled was built by Power Quest Clutching out of Idaho Falls,Idaho. I am selling the sled for $12,000 It is red,a 2006 apex, has a boondocker turbo, lightweight seat, Kmod syspension, which is very nice, fox shocks, flexit skis, polished tunnel, unit is suppose to weight 558 lbs. I will also be weighing the sled soon. I have tested t the sled and it runs excilent. pulls extreemly hard all thru the power band. you can call me at

360-303-3323 ken If interested I can e-mail some pics

R
Oct 31, 2009
supercharged apex for sale

My best friend passed away and left me his sled. It is a 2007 Yamaha Apex RTX, approximately 2000 miles with the following additions

• [*]MPI Stage 2 supercharger kit with special carbon fibre belt, several sprocket sets to adjust boost

[*]JE 10:1 low compression pistons, Falicon supercrank, Falicon Knife connecting rods all installed by 2K Mototsports of Richmond, Minnesota October/07 prior to installing the supercharger

[*]Vortech blow off valve, Bosch piggy back fuel pump, 128" rail extensions with 128" Cobra Track and 255 1.5 inch studs, O2 Sensor, 9 tooth Anti Ratchet Drivers, Barkbuster Front End Kit all installed by Ulmer Racing of Menno, SD January/09

[*]Team TSS-04 Secondary

[*]Heavy hitter clutch kit

[*]Dual Digital Water/Oil Temp gauge

[*]35lb analog boost gauge

[*]Ultra lite Wide Band Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
Running 300-320 hp at 18 lbs. of boost. Allan of Ulmer Racing confirms this is a strong, well built sled. The sled is in excellent condition and ready to run. It is located in Ada, Minnesota and available now for sale. WELL over $20,000 USD invested, wqas asking $15,000 reduced to $13000.

Premium Features