• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper Stickers Ready: No More Wilderness Areas

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Suffering from writer's cramps. Thanks everyone.

I really am trying not to miss anyone. Don't feel bad if you have to kick me.

Just PM me, and I'll give you my PayPal address, or my home address, or I'll Paypal invoice you. Lots of ways to pay.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
You will have these at the boise show right? i think i should buy a whole bunch from you and just run through the parking lot and start slapping them on trucks and trailers! hahaha

or maybe we could go down to the local sierra club and throw them on some subarus and prius's!

I could see you doing that. :) You've always supported SAWS, like a champ Phatty. I'll see you at the show.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I got the bumper stickers in the mail today. They do look nice.

Thanks Wade. Good job.

We can discuss with the others what SAWS would like to do regarding stickers.

No pressure from me. I"ll try to have some at the Boise Snow Show, to sell. I need at least 12 days lead time on orders from the printer, unless I find someone to make a mass run. I'm working on that. I also ordered another 100. Starting to run low.

Thanks to everyone on here, that dropped me a couple extra bucks, I already have enough to almost buy 50 stickers, and sent them out. Hope they help in that group's wilderness fight.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
ttt for ya. wade i just got the stickers and they look better in person than on here. thanks again

Thanks, Glad you like them. I think that all the users that helped, came up with a pretty good statement, that's really hard for anyone to argue against.

I still have some ready to ship.

Anyone know where I can get 500 printed cheap. Most people i've talked to, want 1000 or more, orders.

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Any chance you will have somme at Hayday's? If not I wish I would have seen this post earlier and I would have sold them for you at it. They would be a hot item.
Darren

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Any chance you will have somme at Hayday's? If not I wish I would have seen this post earlier and I would have sold them for you at it. They would be a hot item.
Darren

Nope, not going to Haydays. Sorry. I should have lined up someone to sell these for me.

Sunbather, yours are on the way. Mail them in the morning.

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
We have a Snow Show coming up in Denver on October 10th and 11th. I have an idea that might work out for you. PM me and we can discuss it.

There are a TON of folks coming to the show that are in danger of losing their entire riding areas to this Liberal BS.

Farmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Carbondale, CO
Wade,
Thank you for the stickers they turned out awsome. I've went thru about 25 and have that many more to get out there. People seem to really like them. :beer;

Premium Features