• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah.....BUY/SELL/TRADE

WTB/LF 650-800 Twin/Triple with everything to RUN!!

Hey guys sure you've seen my posts around.. Need a motor for my GenII mod build.. Prefer a bigger triple or a 700-800 twin w/ pipes, cdi, coils(all electricle), clutch (i can find another), carbs, fuel pump, everything needed to run!!

Was given '02 Gen II 550F 2-up trail sled, stripped 2-up tunnel, tank, seat, suspension, track and replaced with XLT suspension(modded susp from my XLT build, sold motor unfortunately), 2.25x15x136 track, (still lookin 4 a better seat, old XLT seat and tank FITS but won't do.. maybe seat and tank to match tunnel?) and '03 tunnel..Mod'n the running boards and tail of tunnel to look and function alot better!

Still need:
Any Skis (other than stock metal ones)
A motor (love triple power) everything to run (twin will do if bigger than a 600)
Good Seat (cheap)
90% airflow mesh (for mod's on hood)
Lefty throttle (debating)

Anyone have any other suggestions or good that might benefit me?? Send a PM or check my website for my contact info
Trevor Harmon
High Uinta Ventures Team

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
M8 Boondocker race turbo kits parts:

1- intercooler
2- charge tube, airbox, all fittings needed
3- race (additional fuel injector) fuel controller (not the new easy tune map)
4- newish boss seat for an M, looks brand new, not the shovel pouch as this is why i want to sell it and get the shovel pouch model
5- RKT black 42 straight helix, long not short like the cutler mod
6- the stock skid shocks and whateer else is not needed when i get the Kmod rear

2006 summit X, 151, black not red/grey
1- DJ clutch kit
2- only 300ish miles on a new BOSS seat
3- smitty rear two wheel kit
4- red or black USI thriple threat skis
5- XP bar riser
6- airbox prefilter box mod
7- several other stuff i cant think to list
8- the track got damaged at about 400miles and now the sled has 1350ish miles, and the track damage has stayed the same, no further wear, 1350miles is very very low as this has been a backup sled for the last two years and was purchased new in 2007

PM me and make an offer

D

DragonFreak

Nov 29, 2007
Heber Ut
Trade for a sled

I am looking to trade my truck for a new sled? let me know what you have

This is really nice truck in very good shape. This truck has mostly highway miles and runs flawlessly. It has a new heavy duty transmission, torque converter with less than 50k. It has marine injectors a fuel plate and 4in. turbo back exhaust. Has brand new starter, alternator, aftermarket stero, air bags in the rear, 2007 rims, pyro., boost, tranny gauges. Front end was redone recently also has new blisten shocks all the way around. Call Derek for more info. 801-472-7969 or text me

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
I am looking to trade my truck for a new sled? let me know what you have

This is really nice truck in very good shape. This truck has mostly highway miles and runs flawlessly. It has a new heavy duty transmission, torque converter with less than 50k. It has marine injectors a fuel plate and 4in. turbo back exhaust. Has brand new starter, alternator, aftermarket stero, air bags in the rear, 2007 rims, pyro., boost, tranny gauges. Front end was redone recently also has new blisten shocks all the way around. Call Derek for more info. 801-472-7969 or text me

might help to list what kind of truck you are talking about. year, make, model, number of doors, 4x4? 4x2? short bed, long bed? miles? color? etc etc

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
2004 Escape 144 Needs a new home

My son has rode this sled for the last 2 years but since he has a new home the sled needs one too. PM for the details about the sled. $3200 OBO

Thanks!

T

Last edited:
C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
I thought Hector bought that sled. LOL:D:beer;

I know he will be heartbroken when it goes. I am positive that day was his BEST DAY all year. :D

March27th28thdeepride051.jpg

March27th28thdeepride037.jpg

Disclaimer: The sled nor rider were hurt, well maybe the riders pride, while taking a nap in the tree. :eek: :D

D

DragonFreak

Nov 29, 2007
Heber Ut
Wanted.

Im looking for a 08-09 Polaris or Arctic cat. Please call or text me with what you have. 801-472-7969.

Also willing to trade a 1996 Dodge 2500 ext. cab. DIESEL

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
I am parting out a 95 Powder Special 580 EFI. Pretty much everything is good except for the seat. I will be putting stuff on ebay in October/November, but let me know if you want anything.
Has about 2100 miles I think. Never rode it last year, but started it up and drove it around the yard a couple times.

If you want anything let me know and you can get it for cheap.

Premium Features