• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 conversion. 920/Nitrous, 200 mi

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
2018 conversion. 920/Nitrous, 200 mi SOLD!!

Sled started as a 14 prolite. Was bought new in 15. put around 200 miles on bikeman motor. 2016 didn't get any ride time. 2017 I decided to build sled. Ditched the weak bikeman motor and upgraded to the Dakato Perf 920 Vipec setup. Also pulled sled apart and upgraded all parts to 18 specs. Drop & roll included. Nitrous has been run once. It's a handful. last winter I put about 200 miles on it. So not broke in yet. Motor is new from top to bottom. Sled is located in MN, can easily get to ND. I'm from Utah, can get back to my place in Star Valley WY in Dec. Sled was sold, shipped back to Midwest in April. Gave the guy multiple chances to pic up. He promised next week, next week you guys know where this is going. Anyway he never showed. Good friend of mine has sled in his garage. Here's a short list. I can't remember everything. Close to 30 in it. Clean clear title, have plenty more pics if interested. Keep in mind just the ecu, motor and skid is around 11k new. There is literally 200 miles on everything. I am 45 yr old guy, this was my one full mod build. Got a bit carried away, sure was fun building though. Bullet proof setup. Hold it wide open all day. Vipec has tons of safeguards in place. Axys I ride with has to run 7lbs to stay with this sled without nitrous. extremely fun tree sled with explosive bottom end. The vipec is a stand a lone system, no piggy back. Stock ecu and injectors go with sled as well. Was always stored in heated garage, and hauled in an enclosed trailer. Very clean sled, needs a new seat to match 18 plastics to be perfect, around 300 bucks. I rode it the way it is now with no issues. BDX did not have the kit ready till this spring
801-389-1963 Text or call anytime, I am easy to reach. 18 in pic is sold.

8,500 firm. SOLD!

Matt
Pre-mix setup, with oil line to center bearing.
Sled is a 162
New top to bottom 920
full titanium Kmod with raptors
Raptors up front
18 frontend
18 clutches, Jackshaft and aluminum drivers
TKI belt drive. 2.52
Mt fit intake and delete
trail tank
50hp shot of nitrous controlled through vipec
Vipec ecu
New exhaust and hps can
all new driveline bearings, wheels included
post forward steering
crf bars
52mm throttle bodies
new reeds 52mm
speedwerx y-pipe
programmed factory gauge
sled is straight and runs perfect.
mds weights. clutched perfect for 7 to 10k
gripper skis
pro armor front bumper
comes with an extra set of team clutches and mds weight as well. 17 setup
casmo 280 track. actually works perfect with the kmod. trenches less than my 18 did
Billet clutch cover
B&M skinny boards

Resized_20171123_143338_1521915187406.jpeg Resized_20180324_115821.jpeg

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Trade my turbo proclimb i have posted in swapmeet plus $$1500

Would u consider trading my boondockwr gt2860 intercooled turbo with Tki belt drive plus $1500 cash for the 920?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features