• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exciting New Product for the Snow Bike Rider

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Klim built the world’s first snowbike-specific boot, the Havoc GTX® BOA®, specifically for the extreme conditions of backcountry snowbiking. We integrated the legendary MICHELIN® sole which provides unprecedented sole durability and grip. Born from years of research and experience manufacturing the most popular snowmobile boots in the industry, the Havoc blends all the best features of a snowmobile boot and an off road boot into one high performance, snowbike-specific package. The Havoc is also a perfect crossover boot for the most destructive snowmobilers.

I had the chance to try these on and they are super comfortable!!

$399.99

http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_product=942&controller=product

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Nice. If you could, please suggest to Klim that they build some larger sizes for next season. Even if it's only in limited numbers. I wear a size 16 and it's pretty difficult to find a high end boot in that range.

B
BOA lacing/tightening system-nice.

Gore Tex for waterproofness=nice.

Not too gaudy exterior like most all MX boots and some snowmobile boots, good.

If I didn't already have a pair of Revit Discoveries that work for both the dirt and snow, I'd consider those Klim's for sure.

M
Jan 14, 2004
Are there any re-enforcements to stand up to a kick starter. That's where my boots always wear first.

M5

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Are there any re-enforcements to stand up to a kick starter. That's where my boots always wear first.

M5

• GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
• GORE-TEX®
• SUPER DURABLE MICHELIN® SOLE ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR POWERSPORTS
• 600 GRAMS 3M™ THINSULATE™ INSULATION
• BOA® CLOSURE SYSTEM
• LOW PROFILE TOE FOR EASY SHIFTING
• RIGID POLYCARBONATE LASTING BOARD
• SCRATCH RUBBER AND ACTION LEATHER CONSTRUCTION
• REINFORCED SHIN PLATE PROTECTOR, TOE PLATE, INSTEP PEG GUARD, STRAP
• ACHILLES FLEX ZONE
• CALF FLEX ZONE
• UPPER VELCRO CLOSURE
• REINFORCED HYPALON STRAP
• D RING GAITER RETAINER
• OVERSIZE VELCRO® CLOSURE

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Nice. If you could, please suggest to Klim that they build some larger sizes for next season. Even if it's only in limited numbers. I wear a size 16 and it's pretty difficult to find a high end boot in that range.

Slide a size 17 in there too :face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton

B
Just like in the "Boots" thread, I just got these yesterday as an anniversary gift and while my expectations were low, and the pictures of the boots had them looking goofy as all get-out, because they are cinched up tight and the toes look like a rectangular box, they look bad in pictures but in real life, they look great. Sure, perhaps some don't care about looks but in my hands and on my feet, they look great.

They are thick. Thicker than the Revit Discoveries I had used last winter which kept my feet warm and dry, the Havoc's are thicker all around but, on the gearshifter instep-which to me is the most critical part of any boot-where one shifts, it is only a bit thicker than my Revit so that will be really good.

The Michelin soles are impressive. Some great lugs, aggressive lugs with siping like that found on snow tires. There will be no slipping and sliding around in these boots. The footbed and the interior of the boot is really comfortable and if the Gore Tex keeps the water/snow off my feet, I'll have some great boots for a very long time.

Premium Features