• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro's doing what Nytros arent supposed to :)

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
So what pressures should we be running in these new shocks?

Start out at 160 psi. on the Evol chamber and 75 on the main. Adjust the Evol 10 psi up or down at a time and the main 5 psi at a time. If adjusting both chambers, always adjust the Evol chamber first and the main chamber second.

Then....

243sm.jpg

232sm.jpg

Last edited:
M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Start out at 160 psi. on the Evol chamber and 75 on the main. Adjust the Evol 10 psi up or down at a time and the main 5 psi at a time. If adjusting both chambers, always adjust the Evol chamber first and the main chamber second.

Then....

243sm.jpg

Wow, flashbacks...some nice pics there.....

Couple more...

157Medium.jpg

130Medium.jpg

070Medium.jpg

037Medium.jpg

203sm.jpg

034sm.jpg

Cannot wait for this years trek to see what else is being cooked up....

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Its NOT FAIR.
I am being PUNISHED TODAY for not having Nytrocity finished.

I have to ride a new 2012 M1100 Turbo!!

Oh the Pain, the Suffering, the HUMILIATION!! :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
Its NOT FAIR.
I am being PUNISHED TODAY for not having Nytrocity finished.

I have to ride a new 2012 M1100 Turbo!!

Oh the Pain, the Suffering, the HUMILIATION!! :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

You poor man:becky: Let us no what you think of the new kitty. At least someone has SNOW to ride:face-icon-small-sad

M

MNSnowCat

Apr 13, 2009
MN
Kitty vs Nytro

Christopher, my Nytro riding better half wants to know if the ride was enough to get you to ditch your Nytro for a new M1100? He is replacing the front and rear this year with aftermarket (SPG and Timbersled). If these changes don't "fix" the rideability issues, then I think it's going bye-bye (and he likes it, he really does!).

Last edited:
Premium Features