• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Turbo Setup For The Nytro

Liv4snow

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Paterson Wa
what is the best setup going to be and what is the availability. Prefer to run av gas most reliable with av.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
Go with either Alpine or Boondockers!!! Alpine is a little pricey and I'd say that the performance is between the two is pretty even. Alpine sleds have been the fastest in the past though. But it all comes down to the $$$ They're both mid-mount systems and they both have the Gt28rs. The MCX is a rear-mount which means more lag!!! Just my 2cents.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Hahahahahaha, Hey Boosted Boner have you riden a nytro with boost yet ? LOl, didnt think so.

MCX's are out and on snow, working awesome so far and no lag. I hear BD's are out in Jan 08, Alpine has one testing as well. I also wouldnt rule out Synergy. Time will tell !!

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
im just finishing up installing my impulse turbo , paul said id be ready to ride for the 1st of dec and has kept true to his word 100% so far cant wait to go for a rip and this kit comes with a bigger tank as well

T
Nov 27, 2007
Canada
I went with MPI on mine. Was out last night dialing in the fuel box, wow that bit of boost wakes these things up alot. The SC was a no brainer for me after having one on my apex and swapping it out for a front mount and having nothing but problems with it. The SC always worked flawlessly for me, you might not want to over look them as well.

I was also very very close to gettting an MCX turbo for my nytro. From all what I have seen and the problems I had with my apex front mount I would go MCX before any other turbo guy got my money, however I have been watching synergy and he is also someone to look out for. (in a good way)

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
Hahahahahaha, Hey Boosted Boner have you riden a nytro with boost yet ? LOl, didnt think so.

MCX's are out and on snow, working awesome so far and no lag. I hear BD's are out in Jan 08, Alpine has one testing as well. I also wouldnt rule out Synergy. Time will tell !!

I was just going off of previous experience with MCX!!! And no I haven't ridden a Nytro with boost yet. But I was just giving and overall prespective with my previous turbo experiences!!! But hell if you got one coming, maybe I'll see you up in revy and we can take it to the hill!!!

I

IRONMAN

Nov 26, 2007
if mcx has no lag the kits that mount closer to the motor must come on when you think of hitting the throttle! Distance from the motor means more lag, simple.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
if mcx has no lag the kits that mount closer to the motor must come on when you think of hitting the throttle! Distance from the motor means more lag, simple.

Watch out Mike, ripntear might phone Eric at MCX and tell him you said something bad. Hahahahaha

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
But hell if you got one coming, maybe I'll see you up in revy and we can take it to the hill!!!

:eek: Oh chit, I see a Nytro a$$-whooping in the near future. LMAO

Finally this new forum is getting as entertaining as the old. :cool:

Premium Features