• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFT Spooled-Up Kit

B
Dec 5, 2010
These kits run awesome and the price cant be beat. I got to ride one last spring and it was spot on, from sea level to the top of the mountains and back, not one hiccup all day. I know there will be many running around next year in my area.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
We here that from a lot, either way we've got a great system out there for you. We've got a lot of very happy customers with the Powercommanders and now we're offering it with a pre welded map sensor bung so you just clamp it into your charge tube. No tuning required, no welding required.

For the "Spooled-Up" kit we've also developed some cheap add ons to make the install a breeze. We have CNC cut cam gears on a "core" program so you don't have to grind your gears and have our own cam timing tools to make it easy.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
I apologize for limited response. I had a problem with one of my suppliers and I am working as fast as possible to correct it.

Any fuel system I sell is sold as a plug and play unit. No tuning required. I have to date never had to send a updated map or anything to a customer as I try very hard to make sure my maps are thoroughly tested before release. As a matter of fact we ran a Spooled-Up equipped sled on water last weekend. As well as I've done enough testing on my sled maps that I was able to take a Apex map and put it into a converted Side by side and have it running flawless with no tuning required.

Yes the spooled up kit is designed to run on pump premium.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Will the power commander control an extra injector. I'm running a upgraded push kit that adds an extra injector in the charge tube. It runs well just don't like making adjustments for altitude changes.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Good news guys! We got our sourcing problem resolved and the Spooled-Up kit is live on the website. This is a product that I spent half of last winter developing and am very excited about so I'm happy to have it back live.

We have not added them to the site yet but we have a couple new cost effective add on products to make the installation easier.

OFT cam timing tool, $30. This allows your cam timing to be as simple as get the engine to TDC, align the cams to the tool. Rotate the engine a few times and check again. If it fits, it's good. If it doesn't repeat. No guess work.

OFT CNC cut cam sprocket, this is for the exhaust cam that normally you would have to die grind out the holes to correct the cam timing. At OFT Racing we want to make your install as easy as possible so we have CNC cut cam sprockets so you simply remove your sprocket install our then line up the links using our cam tool. No grinding, no guessing how far to grind, we've done that for you. This is a exchange program to keep your cost down. If you'd like to keep your stock sprocket the cost of a new OEM sprocket is in addition to the $30.

The Powercommander does not operate a external injector. So we utilize the 30 percent larger injectors instead. But it is truly no tuning required as a advantage over your current set up.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Yes we have done a lot of testing with our rear mount kits to run them without a conventional Intercooler. This is accomplished by a couple of things, as mentioned your charge tube is constantly getting snow thrown on it but you also are drawing 100 percent cold outside air and this does a great job keeping our charge temps in check. But yes with the MPI kits we like to stay with the MPI spec Intercooler to keep things cool since there is no self cooling properties with the supercharger.

Premium Features