• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 POLARIS VIDEOS, RIDER IMPRESSIONS ETC.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmattentzsnow%2Fvideos%2F1528365720619430%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>​

Last edited:

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
Last video mentions revised rear suspension geometry but somewhere else on this forum I read that the old fox shocks will fit as they have the same shock length. I am wondering how does it work?

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Polaris on there websites talk about revised geometry and an 850 only skid seems no one has any info on this.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
So the information on Polaris website is also incorrect? It says new geometry on my 19 850 sled only. IMO they need to get the correct info for us if we are snowchecking starting to lose faith in them.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Thanks MH for all the info. I was just told that due to front end change is where the new geometry info comes from. On Polaris website go to snowmobile and click on pro rmk axys info and changes are listed there takes me to long to post pics.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Ok...I see where it says new FRONT geometry... which makes sense, they narrowed the front by 3" ... and a new rear shock shaft...

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/snowmobiles/rmk

All-new AXYS® RMK® React™ Front Suspension provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiate sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride. This new front suspension features:
  • All-new geometry with an adjustable 36"-38" stance
  • A sway bar designed for predictable handling
  • All-new forged A-Arms and forged spindles are optimized for strength and durability and designed specifically for the new React™ Front Suspension

"Optimized geometry"... which Polaris has claimed since AXYS-RMK's came out.

RMK® REAR SUSPENSION
The lightweight, rigid AXYS® RMK® React™ Rear Suspension design features optimized geometry to control pitch, resulting in: improved weight transfer, better control, and a more compliant ride. NEW for 2019 on select models: new lightweight technology and components, including an all new front track shock shaft which is 0.5 pounds lighter and all new, patent-pending hyfax design optimized for lighter weight (.5 pounds) while maintaining durability. Available on the 2019 850 PRO-RMK® only.

Last edited:
Premium Features