• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 m7 loading up.

S
Nov 29, 2007
marysville wa
I have a 06 m7 with a slp can and a rkt clutch kit red/white cat spring on the middle hole everything else is stock. The problem is when im runing at a 1/4 to 1/2 throttle and pin it the damn thing sputers and pukes for a few seconds and then runs fine. If i let it idle for any length of time it does the same thing.The oiler was turned down last year and i have had the can on it for 700/800 miles with no problems. Idont no if its the clutch kit or somthing else if anybody has an idea please help. Thanks

E
Nov 26, 2007
I had a lean bog through 4500-5100, bd box fixed that though, that's what it would do , putsin around then pin it and it would fall flat for a second

A
Jan 3, 2007
SPOKANE
common problem, usually attributed to the cans lack of back pressure and running too rich on the oiler. you gotta make sure u know what ratio ur runnin at, the bd box works good

S
Nov 29, 2007
marysville wa
The thing i dont understand is that last year it ran great i had no loading problem what so ever until i used the rkt cluth kit. Maybe ill try the stock can and see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Premium Features