• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro side panel tab broke

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Tab broke off bottom of my panel when I removed it, they are new but I bought them off swap section on SW. Any chance Polaris would warrant this? Looking for similar experience and solutions if there is one, still works just falls off.

image.jpg

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Tab broke off bottom of my panel when I removed it, they are new but I bought them off swap section on SW. Any chance Polaris would warrant this? Looking for similar experience and solutions if there is one, still works just falls off.

you could get some 3/16" aluminum flat bar, make a rectangle, trim the panel a bit and pop rivet that on in replacement. Not sure on warrenty........

take a file and file the slots in the belly pan bigger so you dont break more.

T
Apr 16, 2012
I broke the tab that the black rubber band goes around to hold the panel closed.
I just used crazy glue, and it has held fine. The only force on the glue joint is compression from the band, any twisting or tension may not work as well as it did for me.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
if you can match the panel up with the original owner and sled they should warranty it . or if you had a friend with the same panels he could possibly do a warranty claim on it on the DL. good luck.

Last edited:
Premium Features