• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finally a tunnel bag I will use :)

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
I ordered the smaller burandt tunnel bag, hoping it would be small enough it wouldn't get in the way on cross overs but would have enough storage to fit some tools and misc. clothing..

When it arrived i put it on the tunnel and it wasn't exactly to my liking still a little to big, so with some 2:00 a.m. ingenuity I found a way to make it work.

I took out the under the seat bag and noticed the lines on the wrp seat and the bag are very similar. I took off my seat post and set the bag under the seat and it fit perfectly :). The front tabs of the bag i put on the bolts that hold down the tank and then put the seat post inside the bag. marked were i needed to punch some holes through the bag to mount the seat to the post and also to the tunnel again. I just used a small screw driver and then threaded the bolts to the seat through the bad and mounted the post back to the seat, set the set on where it comes and bolted the bottom on the post to the tunnel again. Then went to home depot and bought some stainless 1/4 carriage bolts and mounted the back tabs to the tunnel.

Happy to say it fits like a glove and as you can see there is plenty of storage.

All of the stuff on my tool box is inside the bag and still have enough room for some drinks and lunch

IMG_2608.jpg IMG_2609.jpg IMG_2610.jpg IMG_2611.jpg

Last edited:

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
Lol, altiods of course. Something to suck on while I wait for the group to catch up;)

The holes are so small I had to twist the bolts through and being how the bag isn't exactly water proof I don't think I will get and excess of water through the holes. The bottom hole is smashed between the seat post peg and the tunnel, and the top holes are smashed between the top of the post and the seat. If I think they are letting in a lot of water I will silicone around them

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
I am not sure if it would work with a stock seat, I can look at how the stock seat looks on my wife's sled when I get home, and let you know. I know I used the stocks seat post for my wrp seat.

No comment on the joint! Lol, still has the plastic on the altoids box ;)

Premium Features