• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 D8 break in?

D
Dec 7, 2008
they could diff. use a reflash ,havent heard anything yet ,just hoping.im going to burn the tank of premix fuel & then drive it like i stole it lol.

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
X2 above.
There is no reflash for an 09 after break-in. My 08 took 200-250 miles before it felt like it was at it's best. Until you run all the first tank with oil out it won't be 100% and then the second tank will still have oil in the gas unless you run it dry befor filling.

S

sldgy

Snow has finally come to hippieville. I am ready to give this D8 with the SLP performance package a go this coming Saturday. I believe it was re-flashed by SLP along with porting, head and pipe. I plan to fill this puppy with premium and go find the deepest steepest chit I can. No "be kind to the new sled" in my vocabulary. :face-icon-small-ton

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I put over 50 miles on mine sunday, I have not heard of anything on the polaris. I just rode it like it was used

Premium Features