• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My '15 Snowcheck RMK 163 finally came in!

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Pretty excited on how this turned out! Hard to guess what it will be like when you order, but I'm really happy with this one. Can't wait to try it out!

IMG_1055.jpg

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Nice looking rig, Butta. Did you get the Electric Start option? If so, could you take a pic or two of the battery set-up. Curious to see how they crammed it in there.

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Nov 21 that a late delivery I've had my RMK 163 for 3-4 weeks already ,not that theres any snow.I wish I could transport My machine and I too Buffalo.

Dealer received it last week, but my work schedule delayed my ability to pick it up until now. If I could get a few days off, I'll go break it in. Hopefully next week.

I put the FTX tunnel supports in, installed the Polaris tether, and have yet to put on the Zbroz spring kit. At 250#, stock is never enough.

This is the first 163 I've had, looking forward to seeing what she's capable of compared to my previous 155. I'll probably run out of talent before the sled does. Lol

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
That thing looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Our recent Snow Checks have arrived early September. Maybe it's because we are not all that far from Roseau. Or it could be that we gave our dealer some homemade cookies when we Snow Checked. :lol:

Last edited:
S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
Nice looking rig, Butta. Did you get the Electric Start option? If so, could you take a pic or two of the battery set-up. Curious to see how they crammed it in there.
Here you go
2i9t2r7.jpg

Premium Features