• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Polaris Dragon" Mountain TUFF Running Boards

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Dragon RBs.jpgTake a look at our Mountain TUFF Running Boards ...

Dragon Running Boards.jpg

Lets us know what you think!

These are laser cut to very tight tolerances and have the rivit holes all ready cut for strategic placement and perfect fit. Also has no foot traction near the foot pocket for significantly less boot hang-ups in the pockets.

Powder coated with a nice black crinkle finish for a new and different look. The mountain scene looks awsome when you can see the tunnel in the background for a nice contrast between the black powder coat and aluminum tunnel.

These also come standard with rivits and drill bit for trouble free installation.

Dealer resale should be about $179.00.

C
Feb 28, 2008
Will/do you sell these to fit the 136" Switchback chassis? 2008, 2009, 2010 models...

I'm still seeking someone to commit to producing a product like this for that tunnel.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
It all looks great. I really like how they come up on the tunnel. One thing that is a hot topic with the board inserts(and in general) on the IQ tunnel is tunnel cracking. In particular the area where there front skid mount is. What have your experiences been?

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Mountain ASSAULT Seat

The Dragon seat in the pictures is one of our other products as well. It is a Mountain ASSAULT Plus II which fits the 2008-2010 Polaris Dragon models.

Paul at Sled Solutions can assist you with more information on the seats, or visit our website to locate a dealer near you.

p.s. Our product line is filling out and expanding weekly as we are focusing our summer season efforts on new product development which has our website lagging a bit. We'll attempt to do a little better job of keeping everyone better informed via our website.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
It all looks great. I really like how they come up on the tunnel. One thing that is a hot topic with the board inserts(and in general) on the IQ tunnel is tunnel cracking. In particular the area where there front skid mount is. What have your experiences been?

I was unaware of this! I am now interested as well

Premium Features