• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What a sad season! Is anyone in Washington going to buy a sled next year?

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Just Curious how many people Have even thought about Snowchecks and buying new sleds next year? As a dealer we usually have lots of preseason excitement but this year it is really quiet! Obviously if we had a snow season things would be different! I don't care about what brand, but just trying to see if anyone is even thinking about it!

Thanks,
Remko

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Zero miles on my '15 - Nope. May even sell it!
It's a PC M8000 162 SP with a SLP Stage II with a couple of goodies - will sell for exactly what I have into it !!
My sled in my sig is for sale also - less than 400 miles on it.

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Motorsports dealers all over the West should take this advice:

Hire hot a$$ weather chicks as saleschicks to sell us on the improved weather coming for next year OR hot women in skirts and high heels like you see on Sportscenter and make them experts on 3 inch tracks.

We won't care if there is any snow.

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
No plans to buy, although if a certain dealer somewhere along the I-90 corridor had some holdover 15's at a ridiculously low price that I couldn't refuse, I may consider new.

funny.. this thought crosses the mind for me too..
I'm looking at converting from cat to skidoo.. not sure if its going to happen for 2016 tho..

R

ripalip2

Jan 23, 2008
everett wa.
I've got two sitting in the trailer, one with 22 miles on it and one with only one mile on it, sucks having three year warranties burning up in the trailer , won't be buying any time soon

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
funny.. this thought crosses the mind for me too..
I'm looking at converting from cat to skidoo.. not sure if its going to happen for 2016 tho..
I think converting is a great idea Ski-Doo's look great in videos!!

Motorsports dealers all over the West should take this advice:

Hire hot a$$ weather chicks as saleschicks to sell us on the improved weather coming for next year OR hot women in skirts and high heels like you see on Sportscenter and make them experts on 3 inch tracks.

We won't care if there is any snow.
This is a great Idea hopefully you can help me with the interview process. I'm afraid the retail on the sleds might go up!! Maybe its not such a good idea..

No plans to buy, although if a certain dealer somewhere along the I-90 corridor had some holdover 15's at a ridiculously low price that I couldn't refuse, I may consider new.
Well I know some people at a dealer with 15's if you want give me a call and I'll get you hooked up when you are ready!

My theory is different. If this year was bad and last year wasn't much better, next here HAS to be good! Lol 2016 Pro axys is on it's way to me
I sure hope you are right because I like this plan the best!!
Thank you everyone for your input, keep it coming it is pretty interesting. I sure hope we get tons of white fluffy stuff next year! Now I guess we move to summer and get the other toys out!
thanks,
Remko

W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
Wish I could but just can't swing it but I would this year!! Summit SP 154" T3!!! That's sled is the ticket right there!!!

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
Ha i got a 14 with 500 miles buddy's 14 with 50 miles and my 15 with 35 sitting in my trailer. Think Ill pass on snowcheck . Think that will be first year since like 04-05. But good news I saved so much money this winter maybe I can buy a new boat :).

K
Feb 8, 2005
Yakima, Wa
How about a 2013 Pro with 205 miles on it purchased late last season? ! And 120 of those miles were last spring. So glad I purchased extended warranty!
I did by new golf clubs with unused gas money last week. They will get more cart miles then my sled did this year.

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
Quick question here: How many miles do most put on a sled B4 moving up to a new one?

I usually by a sled a year or two old and run it up to somewhere between 5,000 and 7,000 miles....I'm at 4,000 miles now on my '11 800 Etec... My previous was a '10 M8 I bought with 300 miles and sold with 5,000.

Premium Features