For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Fouled Plug Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Currently: Not set.
doorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond reputedoorock has a reputation beyond repute
Default If I were President

I recently asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up.
She said she wanted to be President some day.
Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her,
'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'
Her parents beamed..........

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where homeless guys hang out, and you can give them the $50, you earned, to use toward food and a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'
I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her parents still aren't speaking to me..........

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Old Iron is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA! She's pretty smart if she caught on that quick, wish the others would pull their heads out of their asses.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Currently: Still posting Pic's and good info...where it can still be edited.
Banned
Good to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond repute

Always love that one...!!

Old 03-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Currently: sledless and sad. So let the budweisers flow
SAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha

Old 03-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Currently: Sore from the first ride
ccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond reputeccoleman77 has a reputation beyond repute

What a good kid...