• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My personal "User Feedback"

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
First off this is just my opinion so it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

I've been critical of many (read "most everything") of the recent changes to our forums but it occurred to me today that I don't hang out in the forums several hours each day for the user interface, it is for the people, information, and good times that are to be found here. The manner in which these things are manifest on my computer screen have very little impact on these things themselves. No matter what direction or form the forums take, as long as I am still interested in sledding I will continue to log on, and enjoy Snowest. :)

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
First off this is just my opinion so it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

I've been critical of many (read "most everything") of the recent changes to our forums but it occurred to me today that I don't hang out in the forums several hours each day for the user interface, it is for the people, information, and good times that are to be found here. The manner in which these things are manifest on my computer screen have very little impact on these things themselves. No matter what direction or form the forums take, as long as I am still interested in sledding I will continue to log on, and enjoy Snowest. :)

Good on ya Abomb. Cheers

greenbeer.gif

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
I had a spirt once. It kinda tickled. The doctor gave me some pills for it. Two weeks later it dried up and fell off.

Sometimes I miss my spirt.

Premium Features