• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'09 Front End Kit

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I've been searching for a link on where to find the '09 front end plastic kit but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find this kit? Is it available through Polaris or other vendors (or both)?

Also, I'm curious if people have found a way to make the '09 kit work with the older style sway bar mount (07/08 sleds). That way I wouldn't have to buy new a-arms. I thought you could do it if you cut the new plastic some how.

Thanks!

AgentRmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Part # 2876986.
It will work '05 Rmk and up.
Installed the kit on my '05 975.
You don't have cut anything for the old swaybar.

975 arms.jpg

S

snowbie

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
Babbit's has the lowest price on the kit I could find at around $425 shipped. Every other place that was cheaper called me back and tried to jack up the shipping price and made it way more expensive.

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
i purchased mine from kens sports for 399.99 plus shipping...i think shipping was around 50 dollars. But i have always had good luck with kens and i will continue to use them in the future.

http://www.kenssports.com/eshopprod_cat_1929-90023_product_992896.IQ_New_Bumper__Plastic_Kit.htm

Thats just a bumper kit? Hes in the same boat as me he needs the fenders and bumper kit not sure exactly what they call them. my dealer quoted me 500bucks for everything i need to convert to the narrower 09up plastics

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
Thats just a bumper kit? Hes in the same boat as me he needs the fenders and bumper kit not sure exactly what they call them. my dealer quoted me 500bucks for everything i need to convert to the narrower 09up plastics

the link i posted includes EVERYTHING needed to convert a pre-09 style to the 09 up style. both left and right fenders, nosepan, bumper, a few other odds and ends, and a pile of mounting hardware.

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
the link i posted includes EVERYTHING needed to convert a pre-09 style to the 09 up style. both left and right fenders, nosepan, bumper, a few other odds and ends, and a pile of mounting hardware.

Thats an awsome deal then sweet, iam looking at doing this way cheaper then my dealer of course

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
Of course, your dealer doesn't need to make any money. If everyone had this attitude we would't have any dealers.

If you had my dealer you wouldnt buy from them either, not only that they make enough off of people around here since they are the only dealer if i would of shopped around i could have saved myself 3k when i bought it new and i could of got warranty work done since my line-x voided my warranty is that a good dealer??? to you if you want i can give you there number and you can go through them?

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
If you had my dealer you wouldnt buy from them either, not only that they make enough off of people around here since they are the only dealer if i would of shopped around i could have saved myself 3k when i bought it new and i could of got warranty work done since my line-x voided my warranty is that a good dealer??? to you if you want i can give you there number and you can go through them?

No thats allright, I have enough issues with my dealer.:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features