• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"The Gizmo" Is dead '09 800 with the kit burned down.

V

Vinnee

Dec 24, 2010
Ok,

Dave - Thanked 453 times
Kraven - Thanked 215 times

Gonna have to go with Dave!? Sheesh......?

Sure glad you guys have this all figured out!

However, I have to say, I learned a ton in just a few replies... AND... it was entertaining!

Dave, lets go riding soon!

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
I think this statement in reply of a legitimate offer really shows your credibility.

Lighten up a little Mr. Pre-Mix

I'm just messin' with you

As a token of my appreciation I was out shopping today for a "house warming gift" for you

I thought a personalized monogrammed oil ratio cup would be an appropriate gift

As the entertainment continues................................................................

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Ok,

Dave - Thanked 453 times
Kraven - Thanked 215 times

Gonna have to go with Dave!? Sheesh......?

Sure glad you guys have this all figured out!

However, I have to say, I learned a ton in just a few replies... AND... it was entertaining!

Dave, lets go riding soon!

Dave: Join Date: April 2006, 2,395 posts
Kraven: Join Date April 2009, Posts: 1,049

0.1891 thanks per post for Dave
0.2049 thanks per post for Kraven

I'm going to go with Kraven.

:loco:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Dave: Join Date: April 2006, 2,395 posts
Kraven: Join Date April 2009, Posts: 1,049

0.1891 thanks per post for Dave
0.2049 thanks per post for Kraven

I'm going to go with Kraven.

:loco:

Oh my, your 1.58% thanks per post difference would hold merit if the Thanks option had been in existence before Christopher came along. Maybe you could wow us with another math lesson.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263850

OIL, OIL, OIL!!! our shop Pro uses very little as set from the factory-turn up the pump and always run extra in the tank! We did the same on the IQ's-no oil related failures!

Anyway, anybody think Kraven has the guts to go attack Curt also?

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
Ok enough already! Please could you two just kiss and make up or at least to agree that you disagree! I think this whole argument or dislike or misquote thing has gone far enough!

No disrespect but stop the BS and let it go. You both bring some good quality posts and insight to the threads but I dont think any one cares to hear who said what and who said it last.

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
knurling the pistons is actually a very good idea on these high clearance ones. I had a very old piston knurler in my shop years ago..it really worked very well on certain engines. Plus the knurls do hold oil very well on the skirt. you are right it probably will show up in the parts catalog....lmao :loco::loco::loco:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Oh my, your 1.58% thanks per post difference would hold merit if the Thanks option had been in existence before Christopher came along. Maybe you could wow us with another math lesson.

You really need to lighten up.

No sense of humor at all?

Maybe I should say no sense of humour ?

H
Jan 23, 2008
FYI when I ran a dealership from 1995 to 2001, I never came across a polaris engine that had the factory spec piston to cyl clearance. Every one was right at max or over. We even took apart several engines (fugi/liberty) that had 0 miles on them, and they were at max.

Premium Features