• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tracks usa ad

lookma/nohands

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2008
Sidney, Mt
Get rid of that stupid as* Tracks USA banner at the top of the page, 85% of the time it comes up and stays full screen and will not minimize to the top of the page thus not allowing me to view past it. Nothing against the sponsor but I paid to use the site not look at their ad.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Get rid of that stupid as* Tracks USA banner at the top of the page, 85% of the time it comes up and stays full screen and will not minimize to the top of the page thus not allowing me to view past it. Nothing against the sponsor but I paid to use the site not look at their ad.

Are you talking about the purpleish banner at the top, or the new obnoxious "foldback" ad in the right hand corner?

The one at the top has been there forever (ugly, but I've never had it take up more than it was supposed to) but the new foldback thing does it every time you point to the scroll bar, just stupid. It's enough to make a point of avoiding tracksusa.

lookma/nohands

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2008
Sidney, Mt
Tracks ad

Yes, I am talking about the new fold back or peel back p.o.s and I am being nice as to not get censored. I also agree that the sponsor will suffer, but it is not their fault. It is all on Snowest for not making it work.

REKXP

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2009
North Idaho
The ad on the top is fine. Even if they wanted to make it bigger and flashier is great but the fold back thing is obnoxious. Every time you go over to grab the scroll bar you hit it. I would be happier if it went away.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Stop the madness!!!!!!!

If I move the cursor over in my normal path to reach the scroll bar....it wraps down across the page. And for some reason half the time it clicks on it activating the link.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
stop letting the sheep have their way with you!
who is going to return the favor then?

back to the topic, do you guys not have scroll wheels on your mouse? Or have arrow keys on your keyboard? Simple solutions there.

Dec 15, 2008
I'm not a paying member so my input's not worth anything but yes it's annoying. Same with the "picture of the week" corner that it replaced.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I have passed all these comments along to the advertising department.

Thanks for listening, That banner will work against what it was suppose to do and Everyone will hate TRACKS USA, because of it,No good will come,

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Anoying Banner

Top of page is very anoying, have to scroll down to even post reply or comments. This will drive away your members in my opinion.
Some one should listen to the users on this issue.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Yes the left corner would be much better...but this ad is most likely designed to be near the scroll bar, for the very reason of getting pulled down on accident.

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Christopher

I have been on here for 17 minutes since i posted my comment on the top of paqe banner. Every time you read a post and return it takes you back to the top and then you have to scroll down again.

I am not one to *****, but I am not going to set back and not comment on just how anoying this is. Im out of here, not worth the time to try and navigate for information. RickM

Dec 15, 2008
I have been on here for 17 minutes since i posted my comment on the top of paqe banner. Every time you read a post and return it takes you back to the top and then you have to scroll down again.

I am not one to *****, but I am not going to set back and not comment on just how anoying this is. Im out of here, not worth the time to try and navigate for information. RickM

It was doing that on one of the computers at work. It takes up the whole screen every time you get to a new page. Not sure what the deal is with that but it doesn't do it at home. Just is in the corner on my home computer and when you get near it.....bam there it is.

Premium Features