• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why can't basic members be in private groups?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I see the resemblance.

Picture6.png

that made me spit on the screen

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
That it's only fun to post other people's pictures and call them douchebags.

Your putting words in peoples mouths, plus you have had no dealing and or relations with either of the 2 in that pic. So for you to be blindly calling peeps douche bags makes you one huge TOOL!

Now please remove the fist from your arse and try and walk away.

dsp81

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2005
Your putting words in peoples mouths, plus you have had no dealing and or relations with either of the 2 in that pic. So for you to be blindly calling peeps douche bags makes you one huge TOOL!

Now please remove the fist from your arse and try and walk away.

Right. So posting a picture of Christopher and calling attention to a "resemblence" to another picture is not calling him a douche.

And I only posted the pic to call attention to the fact that it's only funny to post other people's pictures on the web and mock them. When they are yours, it's not quite as fun. I have no idea who the subjects are and what they are like. In all likelyhood, they (and you) are probably standup individuals in real life. But the illustration was effective, given your reaction. I would have removed the link, as they are innocent victims.

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Right. So posting a picture of Christopher and calling attention to a "resemblence" to another picture is not calling him a douche.

And I only posted the pic to call attention to the fact that it's only funny to post other people's pictures on the web and mock them. When they are yours, it's not quite as fun. I have no idea who the subjects are and what they are like. But the illustration was effective, given your reaction. I would have removed the link, given they are innocent victims.

Nope, it's only stating that he resembled the person in the picture. If you read into it and felt like I was calling him a douche then that is your mistake.

Sure you would have.....:face-icon-small-dis If that be true then you would of never blindly posted a picture up.

dsp81

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2005
Nope, it's only stating that he resembled the person in the picture. If you read into it and felt like I was calling him a douche then that is your mistake.

Keep spinning in circles if it helps you feel morally superior.

Sure you would have.....:face-icon-small-dis If that be true then you would of never blindly posted a picture up.
I sure would have. I assumed it was you. And you know how the anecdote goes... My apologies to them.

But the point is still valid, no matter how tainted the delivery.

dsp81

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2005
Again, there you go putting words in peeps mouths.
Or is this what you feel and where you were going to take this thread?

I never said you said that. Now you are putting words in my mouth :redface:

In any case, I don't need to put words in anybody's mouth - they did okay telling us on their own.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I never said you said that. Now you are putting words in my mouth :redface:

In any case, I don't need to put words in anybody's mouth - they did okay telling us on their own.

I never said that you said that I said you were putting words in my mouth.
It was a general statement followed by a question.:face-icon-small-win

dsp81

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2005
I never said that you said that I said you were putting words in my mouth.
It was a general statement followed by a question.:face-icon-small-win

I'd say it was a general indictment followed by a rhetorical question.

Tomato, tomatoe.

Premium Features