• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1 M parts 4 sale Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
did the kid have a learning curve ???

:) yep!

I must admit I rode that sled for years and did some damage myself. All the plastic damage came from a 10 mile tow from the back country on a whooped out rough SOB of a trail. Kind of raised hell with the bumper and plastic.

But yea the kid tends to bump into a few things with the front end also. :)

Thunder

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
well if there is a sled that can take a few bumps it is the one.:confused: I have hit a few small things with mine too.......aka 2' pines don't move at all.:rolleyes:

M
Nov 19, 2009
Central Wa
Make offers, please no insulting low balls.

I have the handle bars W/controls, no throttle cable.

Fuel pump & ecm went with the engine.

I have the side panels, left side minor scuffs and scratches, right side a little rough and the sheet metal at the exhaust opening is misshapen. Do you need the bumper too.

I have the left side A-arms, lower straight, upper slight bend. The right side A-arm came out of the hills in about eight pieces.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
2003 900 151" rolling chassis or complete partout

anyone looking for a 2003 900 151" rolling chassis or parts off of one? Lost a crank and a cylinder so most likely going to just see what we can get out of it. Make me some offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features