• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

5 "Stickys" just in General ..? Seriously, YAWN

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
B
Dec 5, 1980
I jumped right on over to General to see if it was the same five stickies as have been there for over a year. Lo and Behold, they had changed.

5 very worthy sticky topics. Different than the last time I had looked very closely at what was there.

Isn't there snow on the ground yet?

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
lol, just saw my rep. Nice note there buddy:

If you don't like it, leave. I'm tired of the constant whining about dumb crap Ya'll b*tch if I do & b*tch if I don't!

No offense there PJ, but grow a nut. You're whining so loud you can't even hear yourself whine in your own "Wabulance" (hey, you posted it).

It's that mountain outta an ant hill thing. It was just a thread with a thought, apparently shared by many others. I'm sure your counselor has told you it's ok to not agree with everyone and that in fact, some won't agree with you. You know the rest of the story: get outta the kitchen if it's too hot.

Seriously, it really wasn't that important. Well, maybe it was: you left me the above reputation and spanked me two more times on the other posts on this subject. In return, I.... well, hell, I didn't do anything. Was just kinda fun to watch.

We done yet...?

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
I jumped right on over to General to see if it was the same five stickies as have been there for over a year. Lo and Behold, they had changed.

5 very worthy sticky topics. Different than the last time I had looked very closely at what was there.

Isn't there snow on the ground yet?

What...? they did..? dammit, my idea of a long time is apparently misconstrued. I'll have to re-evaluate. And quit checking the facts...you spoil the game. :face-icon-small-hap:p

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
maybe he should change his name to PJmypenisisaMunchkin?:p

You truly are an a$$. I wasn't calling anyone names. I have monitored and changed the stickies as needed and felt that all was well. I realize that you all are upset about the changes that are happening but you don't need to start taking it out on the peeps that can't control it. As I have stated many times before I can really change very few things in the two forums that I monitor. The major changes that have you all bent out of shape have nothing to do with me or any of the other mods.

Next time you start a "play" on my user name, keep in mind that it is a nickname for my son and I really don't appreciate you throwing the word penis around with it. That is my son you are technically bashing and that is not cool.

FYI, I thought this was over last week.:confused:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
wambulance_logo.jpg

bwahahahaha!!!!!!

Come on PJ you have changed Arfrce's user name to make fun of him...but you are off limits?

pjballs.jpg

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Never said I was off limits. Hence the lack of an infraction. I have name called in the past and I admit that, I have also gotten you a few times. But that is not what this was about. You can call ME names all you want, but when someone comes in and knowingly twists my username (what I use to kinda honor my first son and I have posted that many, many times) into something nasty I take offense to it.

I didn't make fun of his kids. I don't make fun of anybody's kids, that is a line I won't cross.

FYI, I have ended my little tirade with Arfrce, not worth my time.

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
How are people supposed to know what the f your username means?

It is your user name....not your sons. Don't try to play the "poor me" "don't make fun of my son" card :mad:

You have a crazy skewed view on things that always make what you do right and if others do the exact same thing it is "crossing a line?"

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I didn't make fun of his kids. I don't make fun of anybody's kids, that is a line I won't cross.
So what name can I use to make fun of you in a more appropriate manor?:p
If you can't tell, these are called jokes. Take a breath..

I didn't mean to make fun you your kids, I am sorry. I was only attempting to state how small of a penis you must have and how it shows on this thread.

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I didn't mean to make fun you your kids, I am sorry. I was only attempting to state how small of a penis you must have and how it shows on this thread.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

And just think.....this will be in the free section!!!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
How are people supposed to know what the f your username means?

It is your user name....not your sons. Don't try to play the "poor me" "don't make fun of my son" card :mad:

You have a crazy skewed view on things that always make what you do right and if others do the exact same thing it is "crossing a line?"

Because I have explained it hundreds of times in many different threads and you can't tell me that you didn't know. Don't play stupid.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
This thread should be a sticky! anyone second it?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
well, I seconded the motion, and here is the third...

all those in favor, say I...
I..
all those against, say nay
(silence)
the I's have it.. :D

Wow, that was easy to settle, so what is next on the list?

:beer;

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Actually, no. That is not what I am trying to do. I try to not play the "poor me" card as you all say. I am just as opinionated and confrontational as you are and it doesn't mix well at times. I am trying to adjust to become more user friendly, shall we say.:D

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Actually, no. That is not what I am trying to do. I try to not play the "poor me" card as you all say. I am just as opinionated and confrontational as you are and it doesn't mix well at times. I am trying to adjust to become more user friendly, shall we say.:D

Ralph............is that you? Haven't seen you around lately :beer;

Premium Features