• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another WTF Christopher????

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I am not deleting them because I don't agree with you. If you have a bone to pick with me, pick it with ME, don't go complaining to somebody else. Also, you can deny it all you want but you were jabbing at me and you know it. I have deleted more of my stuff than other's stuff.

It was a legitimate thread and I have a feeling that if somebody else had started it you wouldn't have been making those jabs.

what jabs?? you have deleted the thread so I have no idea what you are even referring to? I made no comments about you that were harmful/hurtful in any way. Maybe you are reading more into it?

We have so many sticky'd threads in Colorado it will soon take up the first page. Other users were discussing the issue and you deleted the thread.

WTF??

Then you went around deleting several of my other posts...again WTF????

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Have any plans on getting full functionality for IE users?
There isn't much we can do on our side to force particular performance on one platform over the other.

At this point I just do not understand WHY it is showing up on some user's screens and not on others.

Premium Features