• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CR RACING mcx turbo for sale

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
CR RACING mcx turbo ......SOLD

:brokenheart:I cant believe Im gonna put it up for sale but here we go.....
162 CR tunnel
2008 nytro
Timbersled rear skid
Timbersled front end
Fuji hood
mountain mod seat
clutching perfect and shockwave helix
boost guage
CR riser
CR bars
CR post
carbon fiber boost guage pod
CR billet wheels
Carbon fiber top wheels
162 camo track
Avid drivers
Hyfax
GYTR front shocks
low chrome windshield (not the one in the pic)
stainless under tunnel exhaust
iceage rails
turbo trents post relocation braquet
Im probaly forgettin something but you get the idea . It has about 1500k on it all in Revelstoke. I would check but the sled is in Kelowna. If you need a turbo nytro this one really works well !!! Sorry bout the pics as it is the only pics I have as Kathy put them on the Revy site as I was too busy havin fun on this baby !! I just love bein a part of buildin them so I wanna do another and I have winters off so I got time to jack around gettin all the parts organized. So if you dont have the time to build one then this baby is ready to go .

normal_Boulder_Feb__08_012.jpg normal_Boulder_Feb__08_013.jpg

Last edited:
S

summitguy

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon, SK
This is an awesome looking great running sled.... had the opportunity to see it in action this winter and will definately not disappoint its new owner.....

top for ya Rozzy....

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Rode with Rozzy and this sled a couple weekends ago.........awesome sled and an awesome owner!!!!! wicked sled for whoever picks this one up.

TTT for ya Rozzy:beer;:beer;

H
Dec 21, 2007
Rozzy,

Are you the guy that helped us Minnesotains get the 600 cat out of the toilet bowl in Feb? If so, that sled was unbelievable! It was the most impressive sled I have ever witnessed. I was the guy that rode it out (after I tried to run the tree down).:rolleyes:

Brian

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
Rozzy,

Are you the guy that helped us Minnesotains get the 600 cat out of the toilet bowl in Feb? If so, that sled was unbelievable! It was the most impressive sled I have ever witnessed. I was the guy that rode it out (after I tried to run the tree down).:rolleyes:

Brian

yah that was me and my bro Risti down near the top of the toilet bowl with yah for 2 hours of pondin away at that hill in the dark....wow ....I was so tired after that !!! I must have went up and down that hill 20 times in the dark and it stoll wouldn"t pack it down in the turn around spot....I swear it was 7 feet deep at the bottom!!! we got into a lil trouble after that as our other brother DARKO was waitin for our "were down call " and it was real late and he tried phonin me and Ryly and my cell forwarded home and then the wife was freakin and then we had a guy at the hotel who took a sick day and didnt ride and he asked the front desk what to do at 6pm and she said she has a plan bu t we have to wait till 7:30ish .....so he goes back to his room and panics and calls the cops and then there callin search and rescue wich didnt help cause we were with them diggin that m6 out !!! wow !!! anyways it was all cool ....but darko had the truck loaded and was comin back from kelowna to spend the night up there to find us !!!!its good to have back up like that !!! we should have sent 2 of our guys down from our group to go make all the calls to prevent that but they didnt wanna go down till we were back in case we were in trouble. it all worked out nad glad we could help ..

You guys have a good rest of your trip ?

Premium Features