• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are you gonna do to your new Proclimb...?

What are you gonna do to your new Proclimb...?

• Leave er bone stock

Votes: 28 10.6%
  • Mod the piss out of it

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Turbo turbo turbo

Votes: 46 17.4%
  • Lightweight mods to the moon

Votes: 39 14.7%
  • Just some simple protective stuff nothing too fancy

Votes: 103 38.9%

• Total voters
M
Feb 27, 2010
Anyone know how the supercharger works? What drives the belt?
Clutch/crank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

both the speedwerx and ripcharger kits run off the crank on the recoil side.i should be even better on the proclimb because the oil tank os out of the way.the speedwerx kt seems like a better deal because u get a new pipe and can 4 the same $$$.i wounder who well be the first to build a supercharger kit for the non-turbo 1100.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
both the speedwerx and ripcharger kits run off the crank on the recoil side.i should be even better on the proclimb because the oil tank os out of the way.the speedwerx kt seems like a better deal because u get a new pipe and can 4 the same $$$.i wounder who well be the first to build a supercharger kit for the non-turbo 1100.

if you look at the pics the ripcharger runs off the clutch side and the speedwerx runs on the recoil side! i think the speedwerx would be better in the fact that your not adding more weight to the already heavy side of the M chassis

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
gonna invest in lots of gas and oil for my Proclimb M800 50th Anniversary Retro Black:face-icon-small-hap:wave:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
If I get to ride one and decide its better.

Turbo, KMOD, and get it down to 440lbs or less crate weight. and install some kind of storage area and gas rack.

Last edited:
F
Apr 5, 2009
I'm sitting here in Iraq hoping that RIPCHARGER has a kit for my PCM8. Will be doing some other small mod's but that is the big one that I will be doing.:face-icon-small-hap

ill be in that same type of situation. going to kuwait this summer and hoping to have my xfire sold and beable to get a new current year when i get back. ill be able to know what is/isn't good mods/ weight reduction.

cant wait

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
For 1100T
Looking to do propane conversion, 3x174 track, vertical steering and Iceage rails with rear scissor limiter. May go to larger turbo and WTA intercooler later. Leaving rest stock until I see how it works in snow.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
M8 153 50th Aniversary Retro Baby!
Frogskins
MBRP Can
ODI Ruffian Grips
Goggle Holder
Semi-Hard Case Tunnel Bag
Prolly some Billet Bling on the rear of the skid
911 Response Kit for the primary
Dalton Helix once we get a baseline
Heel Clickers after it's broken in with stock clutching
Skis might be in order too - jury still out there
Camo Extreme track if I don't like the PC
Basically stock though.....I got a money pit already.......it looks purdy but costs me nothing but money and gives me a smile once in awhile. Rather ride it closer to stock and ride the pizz outta her!

Last edited:

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
I am going to ride my M 11T SP and hopefully getting the wife a XF 1100T HC

I am contemplating the exact same thing. I looked them over a lot at the hillclimb. The XF HC wasnt there but she does like the XF. I would like her to get a M800 SP though so I could ride it whenever she doesnt.:heh:

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
I'd love to see a kit to remove the elec start and battery and add a pull start...I used to pull start my RX1 all the time off the primary and it was never a problem. Also, a carbon fiber can would be the chit. I'll definitely loose the headlights and use the Lead Dog. Wondering where I could find a super light weight IC.

Other than that I might swap tracks and add a Team tied.

Rr

Premium Features