• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is going to Hay days??????

Who is going to hay days

• First time

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Always go every year

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • not going

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Been before never going again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can not go this year

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
I've been going for quite a few years. If all you've ever seen is shows like the W. Yellowstone snow show, you will be amazed at the size and scope of Haydays. Their new location is far from ideal, but I guess that was their decision. Hope it works out. You going to have a booth there? I'll look you up and say thanks for your support of the sport.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
why do you think the new site is less than Ideal?the new track is the best in the world flat 500ft with a slight incline to the end to help slow down they put a ton of cash in to soil and construction .bigger swap area enough parking for all .Atv test track I have been going for yrs prob 15 .in fact 10yrs ago hay days was the day part of my bachelor party.I am excited about the new site even if it is a bit farther to drive for me prob 1 hr 15 min some of you 12 to 29 hrs so I cant ***** to much.the only complaint I have is it is getting alto more costly to swap to the point I say F it I will sell my stuff on line and prob get more money for it with no fee. this will be the first yr I wont be swapping .but I will have my wagon.for those coming in from out of town looking for some extra excitement if you take off sat buy 4 or so you can drive around 1 hr to canterbury downs[ the local horse track] .they will be having AMA flat track racing sat night should be exciting

Last edited:
D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Good luck getting there. No motels anywhere close and it will be a hugh traffic jamb at the North Branch exit. Some of us ar lucky enough to be able to come in the back way but the bulk of traffic will be coming of the freeway. Hard to find a good deal because it cost too much to get a spot. The weather looks good though, the long range forecast is for low 70's and sunny both days.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
the old site was no picnic to avoid traffic if you did not know the back ways in had buds who spent over a hr from the highway to a place to park with a 10 min walk to the event.I will be there at 7am

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Its 50 miles from the cities why is everyone bit&hing about a place to stay? Sure its a little bit of a drive but deal with it, thats just the way things are.

D

dormanmj

Feb 6, 2010
central MN.
From what I understand they were forced out of the original location, I'm just happy that it's still up & running, let's give it a chance & not condemn the new location before it's first run. I haven't missed for 9 years, definitly worth the drive, I suspect that this year could be better than ever. See you there!

S

SnoPro753

May 4, 2008
Central Iowa
I am going. Got a swap spot and selling lots of Firecat and Sno Pro parts. Anybody looking for a stock 05' M7 seat? :face-icon-small-coo

L

lynxer292b

Jan 19, 2009
Buffalo River Race Park Booth BA7 is where I will be hangin out!!!! We will have some oval racing sleds etc. Stop by! I will be the drunk guy. I will give you a beer and maybe a hug just because you are an Arctic Cat guy if you are reading this post!!!!!! Look for BRRP! Oh yeah and we will have our Trophy girls there!!!!
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-23.jpg

Last edited:

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
I look for everything to be a cluster at their new location, at least for the first year or 2 until they get the whole site figured out. I can't imagine a bigger swap area.....I've seen enough 9" black and white TVs and other junk to last a lifetime. I don't see myself even wasting my time walking swap this year. I walked every row of swap every year, last year I kept telling myself "the next row will be better." It never got better....I'll maybe sample a few rows this year but if all I see is sht, I'm not doin every row.

Last edited by a moderator:

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
I'll be there for the second year in a row. I'll be looking for my first mountain sled and any goodies that I can find. I'm hoping I can find a good sled!

SoDakCat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Stickney SD
Im going to be doing my usual. Buy a pitcher of beer and wander the swap meet. By the time Im done with the first one Im about half done looking at the swap.
It always seems to be the same each year. Whatever Im looking for was all over the place the year before and not a single one around the year you want it. This year I can see there not being a single thing for a 2010 m8...well that would be my luck if there wasnt.
Some of the stuff I swear they must be selling as boat anchors because I know there is no way some of those parts they put out there are usable.

Last edited:

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Holly cow talk about a line

We was in line for 4 plus hours to get in we walked 8 miles to get in. The place is like 10 to 12 miles off the interstate and we was lining up a mile before exit it was insane.

Ken at Push finally got the 2995 Pump gas turbo kit done for the cats real nice can not wait, and a 3995 pump gas for the nitro though Yamaha kinda cool finally some good turbo kits at a good cost. so a pump gas turbo kit installed and tuned at the price of a normal kit COOL. Installed with gauges clutched for around 4K that is decent.

Last edited:
N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
We was in line for 4 plus hours to get in we walked 8 miles to get in. The place is like 10 to 12 miles of interstate and we was lining up a mile before exit. Freek N insane. .....

Yeah, what a joke..... Great planning Sno barons! There were signs right off the freeway that HayDays was closed and the guys directing traffic were telling people to turn around and leave. We went in the back way and parked for free about a half mile away. There was basically zero traffic from the east so I guess its good not to be a sheep? There was hundreds of pissed off people walking in from miles right by where we parked. Man I would be pissed if I was them. Forget buying anything at the swap, who wants to carry it back to the truck?

LAME

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Good luck getting there. No motels anywhere close and it will be a hugh traffic jamb at the North Branch exit. Some of us ar lucky enough to be able to come in the back way but the bulk of traffic will be coming of the freeway. Hard to find a good deal because it cost too much to get a spot. The weather looks good though, the long range forecast is for low 70's and sunny both days.

I thought I would be getting a lot of helpfull post ratings! It was even worse than I imagined it would be. Glad I knew the backroads.

Premium Features