• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Custom Impulse Turbo Nytro

grayghost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Montana
For sale is my 08 nytro with impulse turbo. The sled has around 1200 miles, turbo installed at 200 miles. No expense was spared when building this sled. It runs hard and looks very nice. I can email pics on request until I can get some posted here but not computer savy and will need some time to get them on here. I have the new pump gas standalone fuel system on the sled for this year, with the headshim that is in the sled it will run 14-15 psi on pump gas and up to 17 with 50/50 race gas mix. This sled runs well and looks sharp and will not disappoint for a huge savings over building one form scratch. Below is a list of what is on the sled.
-Impulse 2860 turbo w/standalone fuel system (no having to adjust a fuel controller)
-Timbersled front suspension
-Timbersled rear suspension
-Walker evans air front shocks with remote adj resivoirs
-Fox floats in the rear suspension
-Fabcraft powdercoated tunnel with heated running boards (no snow buildup):face-icon-small-hap
-Oft steering relocator
-Timbersled 4" bars
-Fabcraft custom front bumper
-Motlyone custom seat for impulse tank
-10 gal fuel tank
-prologger gauges/ boost controller
-hyperfax
-billet wheels on rear skid w/two wheel rear axel
-Ice age rails
-Custom paint (sled is all black with white accents and ghost flames on the hood)
-162x2.5x16 track camoplast extreme
-Whal ext. drivers
$18,500 sled has been very well cared for and never abused.
pm me or call 406-628-2331, 406-670-0429 thanks for looking

Premium Features