• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Getting new goggles any ideas?

J
Getting new goggles any ideas? can anybody tell me how those 509 sinister's are? i had some spys but had trouble with fogging. and i want goggles that reflect good off the snow. you know when your riding and you cant tell if there is a drop off and how which way the terrain is going. Hit me up with some info guys thanx!

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Contact me or follow the link in my sig for HaberVision. 100% money back guarantee. Polarized is the way to go when you start talking about glares. I prefer the HaberVision Prima myself.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
509's and be done goggle shopping.

Rocked the 08s last year, rode today with the 09s. They're great.

V

Vailguy

Apr 24, 2008
Foothills
I have Spy, Anon (Burton), and $140 Oakleys
My vote is for the 509s, they are the ones I grab first.
-l-

C

courteaume

Sep 8, 2008
509?

i had the 09 509's and seemed to like them till the foam ripped. i have gone through two pair and they both do the same thing. i have looked at friends that have the same kind and his are doing it also. if you can live without a nose peice try and get a 08 pair they worked great and is what i am using now.

001.jpg

J
i had the 09 509's and seemed to like them till the foam ripped. i have gone through two pair and they both do the same thing. i have looked at friends that have the same kind and his are doing it also. if you can live without a nose peice try and get a 08 pair they worked great and is what i am using now.

nice man i like it when people go out of there way to send pics thanx for the info. im gonna break out the credit card and order some 509s

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
what helmet are you guys using? i bought the 09 509's this year but couldn't find a helmet to wear them with. no matter what helmet i tried they would not sit well in the corners.

D
Feb 22, 2009
509 goggles

i emailed 509 goggles to get a list of dealers out where i live and never got a response. i spent many years in sales and in todays climate you must respond to each and every possible sale. sales is a 24/7 job. if you dont believe that you dont last.

Premium Features