• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mike n crew start usa tour with 7 explorer snowbikes

Dec 4, 2007
pa
hello everyone !

It's a great day to be alive! And i have a great opportunity to announce that i have begun my tour across the USA showing off the best snowbike conversion kit available to the market !

I have begun my trip here in Pa and 1st stop is Erie Pa. and plan to continue on a path that takes me through the U.P. of Michigan them pop out into Wisconsin continue on to Minnesota , South Dakota (J&L Snowhawk) , Montana, Idaho, Utah (B's outback) and then who knows where from there!!!

That is my projected outline of this tour to demo these Snowbikes. You can track my tour by following this link . http://www.instamapper.com/ext?key=9013225581979667956 . It is a gps tracking device and will give you a hint where i will be. DO NOT BE BASHFUL if i am in your area, my goal is to let anyone ride , and also show your local dealer this product , so if you have a dealer in your area, please let him know that i can do a demo day for them. anyone can reach me via email mikecomisac@aol.com or 1800 RIDE SNO or my website www.explorerkit.com .

Thank you for your time.
And i hope to see you soon!
Mike and Team

Snowbikes aboard ........ 07 crf 450, 07 husaberg 650 , 08 rmz450, 07 550 aprilia, 08 450 aprilia , 09 530 ktm, 07 250 ktm . and a number of explorer kits ready to mount to your bike! or any of these bikes are for sale at my cost, already set up.

tour3.jpg

tour1.jpg

tour2.jpg

F
Jan 21, 2008
St.catharines
Awsome for the sport Mike ,can't wait to try them

Was this a quick decision to start today due to the weather.I would have tried to go to PA. had I known.Let me know when you are in Buf. again or I will hook up with you in Tug hill if you come back before the snow is gone, lol

Have a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
mikes like a cheap hoe,,,hes really gettin around!!!! i was watching him headed my way then made a sharp left towards ohio!!! keep on truckin' what a cool site to watch him travel the snowbike tour...i wonder if the highway patrol is watching this and sending him speeding tickets along the way?

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hope he's not thinking about water skippin' across Lake Michigan with that rig in tow. :eek:

Dec 4, 2007
pa
just checking in,,,, we are doing fine,,, and having fun!!! logan utah here we come steve!!!! and all inbetween,,, keep up the requests,, i need direction !!!!

thanks,,

video comming soon!!!

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
hey mike only post the "good" videos for me if you know what i mean?lol hope the trip is going well....be safe and ride hard. the bikes all holding up well? glad to see barkbuster on them all now!!!that should save you a few bucks on your trip....hopefully you miss the rain for the next few days.

F
Jan 21, 2008
St.catharines
Wonder if you can ride at silver lake sand dunes ,Muskegon,MI.in the winter,maybe someone local can let us know.Best sand dune I,ve seen in North america for riding atv,s and bikes
This would be a wild place to ride

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Wonder if you can ride at silver lake sand dunes ,Muskegon,MI.in the winter,maybe someone local can let us know.Best sand dune I,ve seen in North america for riding atv,s and bikes

You'll have to post some photos of this area.. Im having a hard time with that
statement.. ever been to Glamis, Imperial or the Or. dunes....
Always looking for a new destination..

Y
Dec 10, 2008

Nope not during the winter months. Its closed from like Mid October to April I believe.

Hey Mike nice catching up with you and your crew at Babbits in Muskegon. Too bad I had to work as I would of loved to test ride one of those. But it looks like Babbits is going to be a dealer? So I might be able to get a ride on one yet :D

Premium Features