• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running a Mountain Performance Super charger on a Nytro

T
I am a dealer for MPI, I have had great luck, their products are second to none, I deal with Jerod. what I like is there is no secrets set the controller here, clutch it like this. We have done 4 kits and no problems.

We have a stage 1 Nytro MTX new for sale $16,000
541-567-8919 Tom......

S
Dec 9, 2008
Folks should all realize , talks cheap. Sucks to be one of the past "important customers" when the unfortunate service glitchs were taking place.
Unless you're REALLY capable with boost and tuning yourself, i"d consider going with a turbo, cause not many SC'ers worked very well, or certainly not very consistently. I'd certainly not do another one, I don't care how many posts the new employees make.

If you have any questions please call me 1-888-649-4609, or email me skyler@mountainperformance.com

S
Dec 9, 2008
2nd on Jerod, he's been a great source.
Jared is our parts manager here at mpi. Jared is a great guy and is super busy and does not have time to log on to the fourms. You are more than welcome to contact me or heath here at mpi if you are not able to get through to jared, Thanks Skyler

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
Jared is our parts manager here at mpi. Jared is a great guy and is super busy and does not have time to log on to the fourms. You are more than welcome to contact me or heath here at mpi if you are not able to get through to jared, Thanks Skyler

Yep,
Jared is a great guy. It took me almost 2 years to get my Chaincases machined. I had also bought a tunnel to go with them. Unfortunately Jarod sold it out from under me to a guy in Alaska or someone dropped a forklift on it. Those are the expalanations Jarod gave. My parts arrived missing 1 set of drop brackets and one of the chaincases didn't have my brand on it. Hmmm wonder where it went? Alaska maybe... with my tunnel??? Called about the drop brackets and was told Jarod will find a set and send them out right away... still waiting. It's been 7 weeks now and Jarod is to busy to come to the phone.

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Yep,
Jared is a great guy. It took me almost 2 years to get my Chaincases machined. I had also bought a tunnel to go with them. Unfortunately Jarod sold it out from under me to a guy in Alaska or someone dropped a forklift on it. Those are the expalanations Jarod gave. My parts arrived missing 1 set of drop brackets and one of the chaincases didn't have my brand on it. Hmmm wonder where it went? Alaska maybe... with my tunnel??? Called about the drop brackets and was told Jarod will find a set and send them out right away... still waiting. It's been 7 weeks now and Jarod is to busy to come to the phone.

It sounds like Heath or Skyler are willing to make things right. Have you tried contacting them? Sometimes the guy that gets blamed for being "in control" is merely trying to make things work on a bigger scale, any business is not always perfect, but I understand your frustration.

S
Dec 9, 2008
Yep,

Jared will be out of the office for awhile. Please get ahold of me here at MPI so i can get you taken care of 888-649-4609 ext 121 , Thanks Skyler

B
Nov 26, 2007
Jared will be out of the office for awhile. Please get ahold of me here at MPI so i can get you taken care of 888-649-4609 ext 121 , Thanks Skyler

Jared said MPI is NOT making anymore tunnels for my machine... If this has changed let me know and I will call you. Hopefully Jared gets my drop brackets in the mail before the season ends...

S
Feb 18, 2008
As for the customer service... let me tell you of first hand experiences.

I was having problems setting up stage 1 on apex, i called after hours (i think it was eight at night on a friday) i talked to mac, i was on the phone for 2 hours as he was going through absolutely everything with me. I have called many places for info on my problems and i got the run around with dealers and no answers. Mac was very good on the phone, he knew his stuff and was very willing to help. i would say this company gets a full thumbs up for me.
This is a rumor mill thing i am sure, and as far as turbo vs s/c well i love the s/c now its running good and if to do it again i think i would stay with the s/c (maybe stage 2). The sled will wheely over on steep wind drifts or climbs, great for pictures lol.

S
Dec 9, 2008
Jared said MPI is NOT making anymore tunnels for my machine... If this has changed let me know and I will call you. Hopefully Jared gets my drop brackets in the mail before the season ends...

Jared is no longer with MPI so please contact me at MPI so i can get your stuff to you, Thanks Skyler 8888-649-4609

T

tbsfarms99

Dec 23, 2007
Good Report

I will give MPI my vote. I called and talked to Skyler and seems like this is a first class company to me. Thanks for the help!! If I want to go with more that 15 pds of boost what would I need to do? You can PM me. Thanks

csutherlin

Lifetime Membership
Jun 13, 2008
Montana
MPI Is all Good

I put on a MPI sc this fall and have had really good luck and when I've needed help the have been good. Also they treat you well when they come out with a add on to their product.

S

sheetwright

Mar 17, 2009
Plainfield Il.
I am glad to hear the rumors are bad! I just bought the stage 2 kit off of TBSFARMS for my 08 RTX. I will be putting with on it along with a MPI 136 extension on it. Can't wait to see how this thing works on the trails with my other engine mod's., and meth. Hope the service is as good as they say. Heath has been helpful so far. Thanks for the encourgement

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
LMFAO.....so are you

Jared is no longer with MPI so please contact me at MPI so i can get your stuff to you, Thanks Skyler 8888-649-4609

>>>
Hahahah that's funny now you too no longer work for MPI! Same old BULLSHIZZZ from MPI! They have a few that are willing to help but only when in the right mood and only certain people while the majority have a ****t experience and the guys that are willing to help only work for MPI a short time then their axed! LMFAO....same old story yadda yadda yadda..... BOTTOM LINE: customer service= Turbo company........period! :rolleyes:

B
Nov 26, 2007
Wow that was uncalled for. And random Give us a call On the PHONE and test us out

I have. Sounds like he has too. Even with the colorful language his statement is pretty accurate. Thats been my experience. Hope you guys get it together. Mac does good work, when he wants to...

Last edited:
A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
Lmao....

I have. Sounds like he has too. Even with the colorful language his statement is pretty accurate. Thats been my experience. Hope you guys get it together. Mac does good work, when he wants to...

>>>
I won't go into detail about why I said this but have had not only Sled experience but also side by side experience that ended the same way with MPI... always pass the buck! Some guys say great things but the majority have been treated far from exceptible! I'm wondering how long Heath has been around....if it's been a long time then why sugar coat it you know what were saying is true! If you've only been around a short while.... well I'm sorry you fell into the hornets nest, I hope they pay you well for the stress your going to get for years to come. cheers :rolleyes:

H

Heath@MPI

Dec 8, 2008
Yes i agree in the past it was bad but now i am here to turn things around and it has been going well.

We build a top notch product and now have the support to back it up.

At least give me a chance.

Thanks Guys

Contact ME with any questions

Heath
888-649-4609

Premium Features