• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015-2017 Arctic Cat

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
It's a forum and actually the best one going for technical and unbiased opinions (usually) once you weed through the _____ sucks ____rocks B.S.

Basic membership is not the issue, hell Christopher recently improved the level of participation etc. Why? Hopefully to improve the forum as a whole with less pot stirring pimple faced book nerds that watch sweet vids and dream about a style or place they don't ride from instigating sh*t. And actually get some participation less lurking.

I can't " shoot opinion all over everyone else " anymore than you, the red thumbers or the wanna be's or the really are's.
There are a LOT of good people on here with good information.

I have owned, ridden, wrenched on, broken and fixed a machine from every manufacturer at one time or another. Yeah I may be "rolling the dice on poo" for now just as you are on AC at the moment. Cat has alot of problems as well....

"Most people here are still on cats" That's where your gonna get answers! For the most part I have.. then you get the thread of rant that sounds more like seperation anxiety or sorrow and remorse.

Local dealer long gone so no readily availible demo's ......****... why are you here btw?

Premium Features