• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can either conversion be used on this?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Vindication!

to my knowlege the explorer is not an option for that large of a bike. The whole point of snowbiking in the beginning was to take your existing bike and make it snow worthy.

I love snow hawks period. Butttttttttttt if riding in tight trees which we do alot of the time the bike kit is by far easier to ride. They for sure have there place on the snow however after jumping my hawk like some of the other crazy yahoos on here I cant wait till friday to ride agian and nail some jumps. Last weekend was like being on my mx bike again, what a blast..

The lust for this unbelievable machine is pouring out from you guys, I knew I was right to push so hard, suck it Twoskis!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6t9...4539D92E7&index=3&playnext=3&playnext_from=PL

Last edited:
P
Dec 5, 2007
Colville WA
What the?

how do you come up with your links? is that a song you listen to?

1. I open it
2. I ponder it
3. I think I get it
4. My kids come in and ask what that is
5. I tell them Tony posted it
6. they roll there eyes and leave.

M
Jan 22, 2008
Are you Ok Tone

He removed his bags and left them at camp that morning!
But we both got standing ovations that weekend.:D
How did you remove your bag? Was it very painful? I picture you with a razor knife sawing away at those raisins. I guess it sounded pretty cool though, you both got standing ovations!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
I'm fine!

Show them a picture of your Suzuki Bandit 1200, Honda CR250 front ended, Yamaha TW200 rear tire'd pro hill climber!

Then they can decide which of us is nuttier!:)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
More pics.

The map link I posted just shows the circle not our actual route.

Got some cool helmet cam footage for later.:)

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
""

:) Her scooter got about 75mpg, used around 5gals do the math.

Tammy's gas ran out sooner, she is still sleeping!:devil:

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Motivational25202.jpg

Nice poster.. dont think a GS wont stand up nice, for a big girl anyways..

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
will these big bikes handle the tight eastern single track or are they a bit heavy for that? i envy all you westerners that have endless trails and dirt highways and snow past your testies all winter long!!!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
will these big bikes handle the tight eastern single track or are they a bit heavy for that? i envy all you westerners that have endless trails and dirt highways and snow past your testies all winter long!!!

Not the GS.. its great on the forest service roads and works ok on quad style trails, then rules the street. but the KTM is a much better off road bike and would be my first choice between the two.

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
You can definitely get yourself in trouble in a hurry a well planned route through techincal stuff is needed, I would not go on trails I havent been on with my 450, they need to be scouted..

Premium Features