• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade Custom LT Sandrail dualsport and $$ for turbo Apex

H
Nov 26, 2007
Preston, Id.
sh*t Mike thats all you need :rolleyes: another toy. Just be sure to leave your boy in the "will"

Also, thanks for returning my call you butt pirate.

Todd........im still pricing up your "order". Ive got actions for all of the above :devil:

Why would you talk to me like that you little homo, and don't even think about trying to swipe the rail out from under me. Unless you can make it to
St. Anthony on all our trips...lol

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
Why would you talk to me like that you little homo, and don't even think about trying to swipe the rail out from under me. Unless you can make it to
St. Anthony on all our trips...lol

You shut your mouth when you talk to me goddamnit :devil:

Todd, dont sell to Mike. His vagina is waaay to sandy to handle such a ride. Do you have like a ZL500 or something of the simliar sort that he could ride? Something with a REV limiter set around 4000rpm's or so? I dont want my old man dyin on me :eek:

Everytime Todd........everytime you deal with Mike.....god kills a kitten.......think of the cats Todd...........

Now back to the "swap meet" :cool:

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
You shut your mouth when you talk to me goddamnit :devil:

Todd, dont sell to Mike. His vagina is waaay to sandy to handle such a ride. Do you have like a ZL500 or something of the simliar sort that he could ride? Something with a REV limiter set around 4000rpm's or so? I dont want my old man dyin on me :eek:

Everytime Todd........everytime you deal with Mike.....god kills a kitten.......think of the cats Todd...........

Now back to the "swap meet" :cool:

Isn't a sandy yeast grower more fun? You know, adds a little traction to the whole ordeal......

I have a Joyner 250 Sand Viper I bought for my kids, Sweet little 2 seater buggy (it actually is quite bad a$$) with go fast flame stickers on it. Think he could handle that? It's only like 18HP and weighs 700lbs so it's not real fast. It has 4 point harness' to keep "your old man" from dyin.

You made one big mistake tho. I hate Cats, I am allergic to the dang things. Shoulda said puppies! So looks like Mike has dibbs on the rail now LOL. Look at it this way though, let him spend the money then grace him with your wonderful presence, good looks, and personality, when he is at the dunes and you get to enjoy it too :face-icon-small-win . ( I might still be interested in part of that order if Mike buys it :cool: )

I would charge him gas money though Mike! One thing about owning one of these is you will have friends you didnt even know about and will become quickly reintroduced to the ones you forgot about because they all will want to go for a ride. Just dont let Dan drive it, I have heard things about him.........Something about a turbo nytro in Banshee, there has got to be a screw loose somewhere, that just isnt right!!

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Todd,

I added up your order. Your low. I can build guns pretty cheaply minus the Lazzeroni because me and that douche dont get along at all what so ever. He is charging full price. I can build all of the above for about $12k + the 15k cash. I think you would have to add a few more guns, trade isnt fair

nate

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
It is a steal Jed. Once it gets closer to dune season this price will go up again so snooze you lose!

I would really like to get a sled before seasons end so lets hear the deals!!

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I tried to convince wife we needed this on the farm.No dunes around there but I think it would be a heck of alot more fun than a Rhino.

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
It is a steal Jed. Once it gets closer to dune season this price will go up again so snooze you lose!

I would really like to get a sled before seasons end so lets hear the deals!!

awww why the hell do ya need a sled anyways? :rolleyes: You can go get your mail and run errands in that dune car all year round, you cant say the same about a sled :face-icon-small-blu

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Well the value should be $55,000 or more. But with the economy drop comparable machines are going $40,000 - $50,000 depending on how old, motor, and transaxle. Thats why, as JSCC said, $35,000 is a steal of a deal. The interest I am paying on some bills this sale would take care of alone makes this sale worth it. But it isnt worth flat out giving it away. Too wicked of a ride and more fun than one can imagine! I just dont like sleeping alone at night so sooner or later it will sale.

Premium Features