• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New video by Camso

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Thank you for the Link! Looks good, another kit another option. Any one know what they will retail at?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This single rail might be a tough one to keep up with on the trails .

It's only natural for a dirt biker to put the foot down at least you can see what your foot is bouncing off of . Different story in deep snow unless your superman and can see what's down there to keep your foot from hooking and ripping the ball out of your hip .

It's a snow bike , it doesn't hurt to fall so learn to ride with the feet up and out , of the snow .

Nice video , snow can't come soon enough .

IMG_20160912_175914_842-1.jpg

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
Thank you for the Link! Looks good, another kit another option. Any one know what they will retail at?

Just take a look at the WPS catalog under snow bike accessories. (http://catalogs.wps-inc.com/2017/snowmobile/#330/z) It will be 4799.00 and I believe that includes the fit kit, 2 year warranty.

4500 is what someone said

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Actually 4799.00 out of the WPS catalog.

It's too bad they didn't set the forks up, that affects the handling big time. Looks way too soft.

I noticed that too, they were riding super low in the stroke. Seems like it makes quite a bit of difference, planning on setting mine up right this season.

Premium Features