• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

True Adventure Gear

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I used to hear a bit more about True Adventure Gear years ago, but hadn't heard much lately. I decided to give them a try and bought a pair of their "Storm X2" gloves at Expo last year. I needed another pair of lightweight gloves and the price was right. I only got a couple rides on them before the season was done after that, but as of now they have become my new favorites! The leather is super soft and they really have that mechanics glove or moto-x glove lightweight feel to them while still keeping a little bit of insulation. They also kept my hands completely dry, even when digging out of the slushy snow that was left at the end of the year. Time will tell on the durability, but the first impressions are very good.

Here's a link for those interested: http://tagear.us/store.php?crn=223&rn=536&action=show_detail

Last edited:

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
I have 2 pair 1 storm 4 years old 1 pair short glove 5 years old . Might git a new pr this year just in case something happens best ,warmest gloves I ever had and i have been doing this sense the 70s

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
I also want to give them both thumbs up!
Have bought/tried many times more expensive gloves, TAG is the only gloves i use.

Sent from my Sanwa M12

mckinney

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Evans, Co
Great gloves

last year at the Denver show bought 4 pair on sale last years version. Wish I would have bought more. Talked to them both last year and this they are good people, they had some misfortune this year at the show.

mckinney

Premium Features