• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BWEAR Protective Riding Vests

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
BWEAR PROTECTIVE VESTS

PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SERIOUS INJURY AND POSSIBLY DEATH

We have all sizes of BWEAR Protective riding vests in stock and shipping daily. This vest is superior to the competition in performance, fit, comfort, flexibility, and design. The quality of protection is superior to every other vest on the market that can't meet or exceed ISR racing standards. Don't sacrefice comfort or protection with something this important. Compared for comfort and fit nothing else available on the market comes close.

check them out on our website at http://www.f-bombracing.com

Retail $249 always on sale to SNOWEST Forum Members at $200

sizes:
junior
extra small
small
medium
large
extra large
double extra large
triple extra large
and custom

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
In order to order (he he) you have to call....just give me your height and weight and I will tell you what you wear. That way if I make a mistake you don't have to pay for it! Our policy is open exchange if we mis-direct you. Rob 1-208-724-6677

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Bwear

Thank you for your business! Ride safe and enjoy.

We've had an excellent preseason and have sold hundreds more vests this season than last. I'm so glad that people are starting to get the idea. We sold out mid week on many sizes! The factory is working over time before this weekend to catch us back up so that orders will be processed and shipped right after Christmas.

Premium Features