• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ULTIMATE PRO-PEX!

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
2 questions:
How are you mounting the tank?
And where the hell you installing the seat?

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
2 questions:
How are you mounting the tank?
And where the hell you installing the seat?

Will have to epoxy tabs off of the back and fornt that will be held in place by nutserts. I will take pictures when i get them complete.

haha. seat will be small like i said. thining alot like power house customs sleds.
narrow on top and will come down the sides a couple inches

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
And thats a wrap!!
haha just kidding

Still have tons to do.
have to build a sheild around the turbo
head light covers
foot wells
tank mounting
and lots more details

have to build a little rivet on cover for the primary clutch as it is like half way up the motor unlike the pro
then i can finish the wrap

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Give Paul @ Fire n Ice Performance a call. He has some great looking carbon fiber headlight delete panels. Don't order from the current website, the delete panels aren't listed separately from the complete headlight delete kit. If you have any questions, let me know via PM.

email: info@firenice.us
phone: 208-523-1311

Here a pic of the headlight delete panels.

Looks like you could use a set of these as well. The std cover is mesh only, but they can have pre-filter (keeps snow/water out of clutch area) added to them if you need it to protect the clutches.

Last edited:
J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Well, you haters out there were right. Weighted the sled tonight and it is 448 dry as it is now. Still have some things to add. Oh well. Now I have some projects for a while. (Lightning everything up a little)
I would guess I have about 8 more pounds to add

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well, you haters out there were right. Weighted the sled tonight and it is 448 dry as it is now. Still have some things to add. Oh well. Now I have some projects for a while. (Lightning everything up a little)
I would guess I have about 8 more pounds to add

So what. Still a really nice build.

Don't you have a 450 pound four stroke now?

:face-icon-small-ton

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
As one of the realistic doubters (haters is so your term), I'm pleasantly surprised at the weight. It could be a lot lighter but it would cost a lot more. Ride on, I've enjoyed watching your choices, thru the build. Without taking chances and learning from them we can not progress to the next level.

Enjoy it!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Yeah. I'm still pretty happy with that weight. Should still end up lighter than stock arctic cat and skidoo 800 2 strokes. And this thing is turbo'd!
Excited to get all of these details finished up and have a final product waiting for the snow that is soon to come

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Yeah. I'm still pretty happy with that weight. Should still end up lighter than stock arctic cat and skidoo 800 2 strokes. And this thing is turbo'd!
Excited to get all of these details finished up and have a final product waiting for the snow that is soon to come

True dat!

I'll put it this way; if there is no vid of this the world will never forgive you..

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
should be getting some final details finished up this week
head light delete shows up this week
finish up the venting closures
going to make gas tank mounts
thinking of getting a sealer for the inside of the tank

Then off to the SL snow show at the end of the week. fun fun!

Premium Features